• 12 •

"Slash, get the phone!" renee yelled "hello?" I answered it "its a girl!" she yelled "what?" I was confused & scared "slash?! ahh what the fuck?" Arabella shouted "don't do that! What the fuck are you talking about?" I shouted scared "the fucking t.v show that me & Mandy were watching, the girl ahh she was pregnant & stuff..." she explained "oh" I breathed out "yeah" it was awkward silence so I spoke up "& ugh how have you been?" I asked "good & you?" She answered softly "me. Oh ahh you know I'm great.... I miss you" I tried to play it off cool "me too" it went silent again "you know I love you right?" I broke the silence "no you don't" she mumbled "hey! listen to me I really do..." I was serious "& how many other girls do you tell that to also?" she asked "ahh" u stuttered trying to come up with a lie "this is exactly what I mean, goodbye Saul!" She hung up & all I could hear was the dial tone.

We were getting ready for the show & I called Mandy to talk to her alone, we both had red cups filled with alcohol "so Arabella called..." I stared at my feet then up at her eyes "and what did she say?" Mandy but her lip, it seemed like she knew something "nothing much but that it's a girl." I took a drink & didn't even make eye contact "you're kidding me right?" Mandy nearly chocked "yeah, she was telling me about the t.v show & how the girl was pregnant.." I looked in my cup it was half empty "oh yeah the show, yeah it's our favorite but uhh Steph is calling me.." she ran off

We started the show but it didn't last long, axl was arguing with a fan "come on, axl!" I pulled him away "get the fuck off of me, watch yourself & you little ones!" he was drunk but I thought hard about what he said, although I didn't have any clue. "never fails" matt mumbled as we walked down the hall "fuck yeah, there's always something!" diff waved his hand "where is Axl at?" I asked "beats the hell outta me!" gilby complained, hopefully this tour will get better.

"Ahh, oh my god!" I heard excited screaming from the hallway "what the hell is that?" renee asked "wait." I scratched my hair & walked to the door but before I could even open the door two blondes ran & jumped on me. "woah hoo" they laughed "what the fuck?" I laughed but I was confused "look at her finger!" duff shouted

"Look at my finger!" Mandy shouted, there was a ring. "congrats" renee came outta no where "congratulations!" I hugged them both "we are gonna be together forever!" Duff kissed her & they ran to the next room, renee just hugged me & I thought about how much I loved Renee I also thought about how much I wanted her in my life forever I contemplated marriage I wasn't fully sure.

"God, this feels good!" Duff smiled as all the guys say at the bar "it does huh?" axl the only married man smiled "I don't wanna do it so soon" matt said "yeah I just wanna have sex!" gilby included "I'm thinking about marriage." I admitted "do it!" matt cheered me on but duff & axl made weird faces at each other, I ignored it "should I?" I asked duff "hey man, do what you want!" duff Tom a drink of his beer "just think about all the girls you've been with..." axl took a drag of his cigarette.