• 10 •

A small baby bump begin to form in her first months but only duff, Mandy & Stephanie knew about this. "hey matt!" Arabella smiled at him kindly as she walked down the hall "hey, you going to sleep?" he asked scratching his head, it was already in the nighttime "yeah, good night. See ya in the morning." Arabella smiled. The next mornings Arabella need to go throw up, it wasn't a lot but it disgusted her "hey! hey! Arabella, you okay?" Axl walked in "yeah" Arabella cleaned herself up "you've been throwing up for almost two months already, you got to be sick! I am gonna take you to the doctors, come on." axl really cared about her, more then usual at this moment "no, Axl I'm fine!" Arabella couldn't tell him about the pregnancy "Arabella, what the fuck you've been throwing up & you look tired! Honestly if it is a personal problem then you can always count on me but it seems like you're sick and I don't wanna have you sick." Axl said sternly "The sickness will pass, Axl I'm good." Arabella weakly smiled "fine" he breathed out & ran his fingers thru his red strands of hair "I love you" Arabella hugged him gently "me too" he kissed her head and they both walked out.

"Announcements announcements!" duff shouted to get all of our attention & they stared at him waiting for a response, all of then sat in the living room but Arabella felt awkward. "Okay so we are headed out in tour for 7 months!!" duff smiled, Matt smiled, axl smiled, slash smiled, gilby smiled, Stephanie smiled, Mandy smiled, Renee smiled & Arabella sat in silence. They cheered in happiness well She was so hurt, Shes am going to be in my own, all alone. Arabella was already a month & they'll be gone for 7 so when they get back she may just have already had the baby, oh god. Arabella could've cried while they smiled. What was She going to due? "so Arabella, you coming right?" gilby asked with a rush of happiness in his eyes "no I can't" She said softly but everyone heard "what do you mean?" Gilby sighed "yeah, just come!" slash watched her "please!" matt shouted & Arabella shook her head softly "why not?" axl threw his hands in the air "axl, she doesn't wanna go, leave her!" Stephanie put her hand on his shoulder "yeah, just leave her alone already!" Mandy butted in "yeah if she doesn't wanna come she doesn't have to." duff stated, they all knew why she couldn't go so they backed her up.

"Arabella?" duff walked into her room "what's up?" Arabella looked at duff "can we talk?" he shut the door "anything!" Arabella nodded her head "it's just before the accident & all I could tell you all my problems so I just need some advice you know?" duff took a seat next to her "I'll help you with anything & everything, duff, I always have & I always will." Arabella reassures duff "okay, well me & Mandy right? I love her, Arabella, I really like really love her. That's my girl & I just wanna be with her forever, I can't lose her, bell. I would do anything to see that bright smile of hers but right now with the band & all I don't think I could actually be with her, but I'll try. Its just I wanna marry her & always be with her I just don't want her to be with me if she doesn't want to because with all these drugs & drinking that's not good, but yet she chooses to stay with me...." duff bit his nails as he spoke to her "marry her, now!" Arabella jumped up smiling "really?" duff grinned "yes, do it! She down for you, She puts up with you & your shit, Mandy is a fuckjng keeper so keep her, duff! Marry her!" Arabella cheered him on "I love you!" diff picked her up & spun her around "me too, duff."

"Hey, Bella, I just want you to know that I love & care for you very much okay? I will call you every single night, please do not have the baby without me being the first to know!" Mandy whispered in Arabella's ear "I promise! I guarantee that there is gonna be a surprise for you also on tour." Arabella whispered back & they hugged, "I really wish you could come!" gilby hugged her "you'll be fine!" Arabella smiled "hey, bell, I just wanna say thanks for everything okay? I really love you & I'll miss you a lot, I promise you will not be with that on your own okay?" duff stares deep into Arabella's eyes "okay, duff." she smiled & hugged him "I am calling you before I go to sleep & when I wake up, I don't give a shit about anything else besides you & you're safety!" slash kissed Arabella's forehead "yeah" she watched him, he was clueless & went back with renee like she was his only woman "hey, we are going to miss you a lot" axl hugged Arabella & so did Stephanie "I love you!"she hugged Arabella tight "me too!" she smiled "don't worry, Arabella, I am gonna bring you back a t-shirt!" Matt giggled "aww matt, imma miss you!" Arabella laughed & hugged him, everyone said their goodbyes & now they were off to their tour.