CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32

"Viv, it appears that the mix of chemicals and Remy's engrams have caused a growth pattern we never could've anticipated. In all the years Remy and I had worked together, we never dreamed of results like this. If you watch closely, under the molecular microscope, you'll see a specifically defined growth pattern."

Martin was punching calculations into the system. "I was certain this advanced growth rate would have begun slowing down by now. But, look at this, Viv, I'm baffled by the numbers."

Vivian sat down to examine the results on the screen. "Rosie, analyze the rate at which the patterns are continuing. Are they still reproducing at an accelerated speed?"

"Yes, they are, Dr. Mrs. K.

"Bring up all our personal files and key in my pregnancy."

"Excuse me, Dr. Mrs. K. but did I miss something?"

"Rosie, just open the files."

Vivian clicked on the folder marked "ultrasound."

"Rosie, enlarge and magnify. Then, correlate the same configuration with the video stations."

"Now, I got you."

Martin was lost until she asked, "Do you remember the very first sonogram the doctor did when I first got pregnant this time?"

"Yes, of course. It was when the baby was just 6 weeks old, why?"

"Look closely," she said pointing out specific areas to examine. "Rosie, bring up the camera angle. Key in on the molecular composition."

The screen filled. "The cells are forming in the same development pattern as the baby did in the first trimester. Now Rosie, overlay the sonogram with the patterns you have been monitoring."

The screen flashed: "EXACT MATCH!"

Vivian smiled.

Martin said, "The twins really did do it this time!"

Rosie added, "They really are a chip off the old block."