EPILOGUE

"Frederick, where were you the last few days? I needed to reach you and...."

"I had some things I needed to take care of Ori, nothing for you to be concerned about." "Where were you?" his brother demanded.

Frederick turned toward his brother and for the first time in his life raised his voice, "I told you it was nothing. I have a right to my own life! Whenever you call I am here. Did you call me here to cross examine me, or do you need me for something?"

Ori was shocked at his brother's tone but did not have the time to pursue the issue. I have to go out of town in a few weeks and we need to prepare this facility for my absence."

"How long will you be gone?"

"I am not sure yet but the jackals are starting to breathe down my neck, so I have to be prepared!"

"What if they catch you?"

"They will never catch me...those fools! They all think they are greater than I am but they are just children. I am the teacher and now I am the father!" Frederick was becoming concerned about his brother's state of mind. Looking toward the other room he asked, "And what about him?"

"I am so close...I know I can break him...and when

I get his information, oh, Frederick, what a glorious day! I will finally be acknowledged as the greatest scientist that ever lived!"

"Ori," his brother pleaded, "but what if he won't talk?

What if you kill him trying to get him to talk?"

"He will talk, he has to...it is my destiny!"

THE END

No, Not the End!

This is just the beginning of the next adventure

Read Part 2 of the BREV Force Trilogy Is Controller still a viable enemy? Will there be another hologram? Don't miss the suspense as The BREV force prepare for their next encounter with Controller!

...And what will happen in the meantime - Will Evie find love and happiness? Will Brad ever learn who Patti is? Will the Kane's find the way to neutralize Controller before their children, The BREV Force face off in another encounter? And does the defeat of Cracko mean an end to the mind controlling candy and the building of Controller's army?

Keep reading to find the answer to these and so many other questions facing The BREV Force?

See you in the pages of:

Code 47 to BREV Force

QuizMaster MixMatcher

Thanks for spending your reading time with

The BREV Force

Share your thoughts and join the world of BREV Force