CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

"Sure, you can have more whenever you want, Jonathan." Sheila said in her signature seductive 'come on' voice, "There's plenty more where these came from."

"That's great Sheila but I don't understand. You give me the candy for free and there's big money in each wrapper. Money I can spend anyway I want. Now, I find out all you ever want is for me to give the candy to as many people as I can and I'll get more."

"So, what's your problem, Morris? Isn't that the best deal you've ever been given in your original mundane existence?"

Jonathan licked his lips. "Yeah but..."

"But, what? What's wrong with you? Just go give out the candy and don't complain."

"Okay. If that's all I need to do to get more! I'm so glad I connected with you. I have such a sweet tooth and never realized a simple candy could be so satisfying."

"Oh, Jon, there's nothing simple about it," Sheila said, as she moved her body close to his. "By the way, did I tell you, you clean up real nice!" She rubbed her hand up and down his new leather jacket, "I really like the, 'new you'... real sleek."

Jonathan took the cue; grabbed her tight jeaned butt and squeezed. "Sheila, I could make you real happy, if you'd let me," he announced as he moved his fingers to rub her thigh."

Sheila pushed his hand away and backed off, "You've got a long way to go Jon, before you get to taste these goodies," she chuckled as she started to walk away. "But keep eatin' that candy and you may get the chance to taste a new treat."

Sheila laughed as she turned and walked away.