Chapter 30: It can be done

Are you in a situation where you want to try something new, but you don't know if you can do it? Maybe you even want to pursue a certain degree, but you don't know if you will be able to manage. We always allow ourselves to be brainwashed with the lies the devil put in our thoughts that we can't do it. The Bible says in Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. It didn't say in any version of the Bible that I can only do some, or I can only do one. It vividly states that all which you wants to accomplish, you can do it with the help of God. If you can think about what you would like to do, why is it so hard to just go for it? Isn't it what you want? Stop doubting yourself. Stop degrading your ability to get things done. If you want that scholarship, you get it! If you want that job, you get it! If you want that house and car, you get them! But how are you going to get them? Are you going to sit and wait for it to come to you just like that? No! You get up and go for it. You don't wait for it to come to you, get up and go to it. Nothing in life comes easy. The problem with most of us at times is that we always want everything to come so easy to us, that's why we doubt ourselves that we can't do it because we don't have the patience and the mindset to get it done. Microsoft didn't come to Bill gates. Amazon didn't come to Jeff Bezos. They went for it with a positive and determined mindset that I can and I will do it. They didn't wait for it to come to them, they went to it. They are just human beings like you and I; if they can do it, what is stopping us from doing it also? It won't come to you the first or second time, but if you are determined and passionate to get it then you are minutes away from getting it done. There will be persons out there telling you that you can't do it, or maybe you're not cut out for that, but always remember, "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." I've had persons told me that I'm wasting my time writing a book because there's no way I will get it published. Negative people will forever tries to bring you down, but if God is for you, no one can be against you. Focus on that which you want and go for it, because it can be done.