Chapter 15

Sansa's POV:

"Pay her a visit?" I say repeating what Ramsay said to me. "Yes, she thinks it would be in our best interest to go to Kings Landing to help her understand what is going on up here in the North. I knew that she would get suspicious of us I just didn't think it would be this soon. She has been crowned Queen for less than a week." Ramsay said standing up and I was surprised that he wasn't wobbling around, because he had been drinking. 

"Well we obviously both cannot go," I say back to him. "She said that she expects us both to make the trip," Ramsay said shaking the note right at me. "She does know that I had a child a month ago. We can cover it up and say that I am too weak to travel." I sit down next to where Ramsay's seat is. 

"She will know that something is up thought, she sent this because she expects us both to come and since you have the child at your breast we would have to bring Henry with us. She will have all the people in charge of the North at her finger tips." Ramsay said slamming down his hand on the table.

"Ramsay, I am not going back to Kings Landing, and we are not taking Henry. I refuse to show my face there even if my "Queen" commands it." I say waiting for his response. "Fine, I will send a raven in the night telling her that she can expect me and only me to go, you are caring for the child and still getting over the pregnancy." Ramsay said looking out the window. "It's settled then" I say getting up to walk over to him. "Everything is going to be fine, you will send your best men with you and you will convince her that everything is fine. You do have a way with words." I say and wrap my arms around his waist resting my head on his shoulder. 

"You will come back to me," I say and look up to him waiting for a response.

"I will always come back to you." He said looking down at me and kissing me. I unwrap my arms around Ramsay's waist to bring them into his hair. I gently pull on his hair making him growl. "Sansa I just was so frustrated because I didn't want anything to happen to us. I was angry that Ceresi would get the best of us."

"She won't, and if she does we will rain hell on her," I say kissing Ramsay once again, fire was igniting in my stomach. I had missed his touch. I kiss his lips and then his jaw, neck and then i go up to his ear and bit on his ear lobe. His hands go to my back and he rips the back of it so that I can slip out of my dress. My hands go to his leather shirt and I quickly undress him. 

My hands move across his scar stained body. Instead of smooth skin the skin is bumpy and ruined. My hands go across his stomach and I reach down and unbuckle his pants. Surprising myself I stick my hand inside his hands and he gasps at my urgency. I could fell himself and he was hardening at my touch. His pants are pulled down and I continue to kiss him. He picks me up and walks me over to the large table that was made into a map of the world. He put me down on Kings Landing.

"Let's give Ceresi what she deserves" Ramsay said and he kissed me once more before inserting himself into me. "Oh Ramsay, be careful." I say leaning back and crying out in pain. "Slow- slower darling," I say trying to calm him down. "Yes," was all that Ramsay could say. His head bowed down and he started to suck on my neck.

Ramsay was leaving a trail of marks as he made his way down to my breast. "Lets see what Henry gets to eat" and Ramsay starts to suck on my breast. Ramsay continues to suck and insert himself in me slowly and gently. "Oh Ramsay," I say and grab his hair. "Save some for the little one," I say and Ramsay moves to my other breast.