Chapter 17

Sansa's POV:

"It is so good to see you!" I say to Brienne of Tarth. "It has been so long my lady, I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner." Brienne sit kneeling to me. "Things have change drastically since you left." I say smiling at her. "I guess so, you look happy which is a good start." She says touching my shoulder. "Yes, I finally am happy. Still dealing with Ramsay leaving, but yes I'm happy." I say turning to walk and talk to her at the same time. 

"I am happy for you my lady that things are going well with you, especially because of Ramsay." She said looking at me. "Lady Brienne I can assure you that I am happy, Ramsay has changed for the better." I say walking into my chambers. Glenda was there holding Henry. "Brienne I would like you to meet Henry Eddard, my son." I say taking Henry from Glenda to show Brienne. "Wow Sansa he is so handsome."

"He is almost five months old," I say looking down at him. He has grown so much. He has brown hair with a red tint in it. His eyes are piercing blue green and he is so handsome. "It has been that long?" Brienne said to me. "Yes, it has been a while." I say signing. It has been 4 months since Ramsay has left.

*****

"I'm so sorry Sansa, I really am I wish I could be there for you, but Ceresi isn't letting me leave, although I already gave her council and advice she won't let me leave. She believes that I need to be here in order to do everything, but in reality I am doing nothing. I am trying to leave every day so I can come back to you. I miss little Henry already and can't imagine what he is up to.

-Ramsay

*****

"Oh well, let me show you where you will be staying." I say and with Henry in my arms I showed Brienne to her chambers. "You have really done great thing here Sansa," Brienne said to me. "This place looks great, the best I have ever seen it." She says to me. 

"Thank you, I tried to make it like home, but so far it is turning out better." I say admiring my work. "I is really great, although the snow is a stopper for people coming here, this place could be somewhere that everyone would want to go to."

"That is kind of what I was going for," I say back to her. "Well I am happy you are here Brienne, it's going to be great to have another women on the council," I say to her as I bounce Henry back and forth. "I am glad to be of service to you," Brienne says to me.

"Well I will let you settle in," I say and exit the room. I head back to my chambers to write a letter to Ramsay. I hadn't written him in weeks because I didn't know what to say to him. That last letter that he wrote saying that he wasn't allowed to leave made me upset. I know that Ceresi is keeping him because of me. She doesn't want me to have him back. What she doesn't know is that I am running the Kingdom while he is away. 

Our military has quadrupled in size and we will have enough weapons to serve and army twice our size. We have thousands more completing training. So now we have a bigger army than Ceresi. We have built buildings for them to all stay in for their service and they are all getting compensation for being soldiers. It was my idea that they get paid so it was incentive to enlist.