Chapter 18

Ramsay's POV:

As I embrace Sansa after months of not seeing her, relief floods through my body. "Ramsay, I knew it was you." She said and pulled me in for a kiss. "I missed you darling," I say to her. "Where is my son?" I say looking around for Glenda who would normally be holding him. "He is asleep," I say and Sansa waves off the guards and soldiers. "Did you think I was an intruder?" I say laughing. "Well yes, it was dark out and we couldn't see the banners." Sansa said touching my face. 

"Well it is just me," I say taking her hand and heading to our chambers to see our son.

"He is so big," I say staring down at him. "I know he has almost out grown his basket, Glenda says that pretty soon he can go into a crib and then eventually into his own room." Sansa said smiling down at him. "Wow, I missed a lot." I say touching his little cheek. "He loves to talk now, we can't understand him yet but he blabbers a lot. He can smile as well and he likes to do that." Sansa said looking at me. 

"You didn't miss that much Ramsay, I was afraid I wouldn't see you until another season, when Henry would be a season old." Sansa said with a worried expression. "Let's not talk about this in front of the child while he is trying to sleep. Let's go to the council room so we can talk." I say and lead Sansa towards the north tower. 

As I look across the courtyard I cannot help but notice how much this place has changed. Winterfell looks beautiful and fixed up to look just as good, if not better than Kings Landing. "We finished work on all of the courtyard and almost have of the castle is repaired, the other half should take a couple more months and then we will all be set." Sansa said obviously seeing what I was looking at. 

"Everything has been going smoothly?" I say as we climb up the stairs. "Everything has been great, the men have helped me out and we have made a lot of progress, as far as-" "Sansa, we can talk about all of this tomorrow, I need to tell you about Kings Landing, and then I want to make love to you." I say to her. 

"Oh," Sansa said back quietly. I sit at the table and Sansa sits beside me. Old memories rush into my mind to the last time that I took Sansa, right on this table. I smirk at the thought. "So Ramsay, what is it what happened?" Sansa said wanting to get right to the point. "Excited to make love to me eh?" I say to her and she blushes. 

"Well Ceresi had me look over their reports and I had to try and figure out why they were losing money, basically the money that we would send was what they were surviving on to serve the crown. Kings Landing looked like a wreck and I cannot believe that that is where the Iron Throne is. It is disgusting there." I say to her. "Well Kings Landing was beautiful when I first arrived, after Robert died things started to decline." Sansa said back to me. 

"Well it is also obvious that Cersei and her brother are in love, every time I tried to get close to her he would refuse me, Even in the council meetings-" "Ramsay did you say council meetings?" Sansa said shocked to me. "I told you I can be persuasive, yes, I got on the council after convincing Ceresi. She thought that I was giving good advice to help the crown, but I flipped it. The men and I worked out a plan that will burn out all the money that the crown has left. I convinced Ceresi that she needs to start funding the streets again, she is sucking all the money for herself and he people are miserable." 

"Ceresi doesn't care about the people Ramsay, how did you convince her that it would work?" Sansa said to me. "I told her that it worked here and it was your idea." I smiled back at her. "Why would she care that it was my idea," Sansa said confused. "I figured out very quickly that Ceresi doesn't like you, she will do anything to one up you. By the time Ceresi starts to get the streets of Kings Landing up and running she will be out of money and she won't be able to pay for her army or stop any attacks." I said confidently.