Chapter 22

Sansa's POV:

"So when does the letter get there?" Arya said to me. "Well since we sent it two days ago it should have arrived this morning." I say smiling at her. "Ceresi is finally going to get what she deserved." Ramsay said coming up to me. "After what she did to your family," Ramsay said snaking his arms around me.

"The declaration of King and Queen of the North will take place tomorrow evening, everything is ready and the people are informed." Braedon said to all of us. "Ceresi should send word soon, that she needs the money blah blah blah..." Arya said laughing at the thought.

"Once we have established ourselves in a few days we will reach out to the Mother of Dragons." Ramsay said smirking. "Isn't it too soon" Arya said questioning Ramsay. "No because if Ceresi wants to come here to fight then we need allies, the Mother of Dragons is the best bet." Ramsay said answering her question.

"I doubt that she actually has dragons." Arya said to him. "I guess we will have to wait and find out." He said back.

Things have been going well at Winterfell. The money is flowing in and our army is better than every. In a few days we will hope to hear from our new ally and meet with her. Arya hasn't left yet and she and Ramsay have gotten along well. Ramsay gives sass to her and she gives it right back. It almost seems normal that Arya is here, Henry is even getting attached to her. I just don't want her to leave and every morning I get scared that she already left.

"Sansa, can I hold Ned?" Arya said to me knocking me out of my deep thought. "Of course," I say handing Henry to her. Arya also heard about my nickname for Henry and how it gets under Ramsay's skin. So she calls Henry, Ned on purpose just to get Ramsay worked up. "I'll be in my chambers," Ramsay said walking over to me kissing me and leaving. 

"Arya, you can stop with the whole Ned thing, I keep telling you to stop." I say walking up to her. "I know, but it is so funny to see how Ramsay gets worked up." She said motion to Ramsay in the distance storming off. "I know you think its funny, but it hurts Ramsay" I say crossing my arms. "Fine, I'll stop." she said bouncing Henry on her hip. "I'm going to take him inside and play with some of his toys," she said walking towards the castle. "Ok," just get me if you need anything." I say and walk towards the chambers to go see if Ramsay is okay.

"Ramsay," I say knocking on the door. "Come in my love," Ramsay said. I walked in and Ramsay was sitting at his desk writing down something. "What are you doing?" I say approaching him. "Just getting a letter ready for Daenerys Targaryen. I want to make sure that it is written well." Ramsay said continuing to write. "I'm sorry about Arya," I say placing my hands on his shoulders. Ramsay stops writing and leans back in the chair. "I mean she has done it so much by now it shouldn't bother me." Ramsay said leaning his head back looking at me. 

"I know, she is just doing it to get under your skin," I say and lean down to kiss him, "I know, it just is something that makes me mad I don't know." Ramsay said sighing. "I know, I know," I say trying to get him to forget about it. 

"I miss you," Ramsay said turning towards me. "What do you mean you miss me?" I say questioning him. "You have been spending a lot of time with your sister, and we have both been busy. I just wanted to say that I missed you." Ramsay said smiling.