Chapter 2

Sansa's POV:

I wake again and look out the window in my room. The snow is falling heavily and I know that this winter is going to be a long one. I go to get up but my body betrays me. I am sore from the night before. After Ramsay gave me a show in the courtyard he came into my room late in the night. He had been drinking and showed no mercy in bed.

****

"Good evening Lady Sansa." I hear as I wake from my slumber. "Ramsay what are you doing?" I sit up and immediately know that he is drunk. "What do you mean what am I doing? I am going to make love to my wife." He stumbles towards the bed and grabs me. "You are too clothed." He takes my night gown and rips it off of me. "Ramsay look what you have done, I just made this." I go to grab it but he throws it on the ground. He pushes me into the bed. "You are going to give me a son. With him I will rule the North." He unbuttons his pants to reveal his erection. "You are so beautiful my Queen." "Ramsay I am not a Queen-" "You are my Queen." He kisses me hard. Normally when Ramsay fucks me it is always from behind so that he can't see me.

This time I feel that it is different. Ramsay kisses my neck leaving wet spots where his lips have been. I start to breath heavily. This is not what I want. "Oh these breast my love, I haven't seen anything like these in all my years," He takes one in his mouth and the other in his hand and rubs them.

The thought of Ramsay touching me makes me sick to my stomach. But I cannot ignore the feeling that his body makes me feel. I hate the fact that Ramsay makes me feel this way.

I am pulled away from my thoughts as Ramsay has moved from my breasts and he is now down by my vagina. I don't know what Ramsay is going to do. Ramsay looks up at me. "My Queen you look ravishing from this view." He blows on my vagina and I squirm at the feeling. His tongue touches me and I writhe at the touch. My mind is racing at his touch. His arms are locked around my hips making sure that I don't move. His tongue darts violently in and out of me.

I stop squirming and start to move to Ramsay's motion. This feeling is pleasurable and not as violent as Ramsay normally is. "Seems like you are ready." Ramsay stands up and grabs my ankles. He pulls me towards him at the bottom of the bed. His arms grab my hips and lift me up. At the same time he inserts himself into me. I cry out in pain. "My love, this won't hurt much longer." He continue's to move in and out of me as I cry out in pain. Ramsay continue's to hurt me even after all this time...

***

As I finally make my way to the window I notice everyone outside gathering things and getting ready for the winter. I see Ramsay outside giving orders to the others and he heads to the kennel. He is probably going to go fuck Myranda. I walk away from the window and get ready for the day. Not knowing what is in store today for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myranda's POV:

I throw the dogs a little bit of food so they aren't starved. As I turn I see Ramsay walk in. "Back for some more? I can be ready in a minute." I go up to him and grab his crotch. He backs away. "Make sure that the dogs are ready to go for today. I have to make a visit to some Northerns to get them to support my cause. Have them ready by midday." Ramsay turns on his heels and goes to walk out. "So that's it? You're over me? What went wrong yesterday that ruined everything?" I grab Ramsay's shoulder to turn him around. Before I know it Ramsay slaps me. "Don't touch me. You want to know what you did. You ruined this for me. You were suppose to only be someone I could fuck. I didn't imagine that I could actually end up loving you." "You love me?" I go to reach for him. Trying to ignore the burning sensation on my cheek from just a moment ago.