Chapter 44

Sansa's POV:

The carriage was cold but my heart was racing. I looked out the window and saw the wall. The large wall was growing bigger and bigger as we approached it. "We should be nearing the home" Ramsay said nudging me back to reality. He was also looking out the window, but with a smile on his face. "What has got you all smiley?" I ask him and he grabbed my hand. 

"Just thinking that this is one of the only days that we have alone together and this is how we are spending it" Ramsay said taking me in his arms. "The things I would do to you," he said leaning in and kissing me. He grabs my bottom lip with his teeth and gently pulls. I smile as he pulls away. 

"But, this is important to you" Ramsay said sitting back in his seat. "I love you," I say and now I lean towards him and give him a kiss. "Pretty soon once everything is over we can have our time again" Ramsay said and I smiled to hide what I was really thinking.

After all this? Does he really think that this is all going to turn out okay? A dead army is coming for us...

"Who would have thought that having kids was so wonderful, but it loses our time together. It's worth it thought" Ramsay said squeezing my hand as we come to a stop. "But it has us doing crazy things like this" He says getting out and sticking his hand out for me to hold. I grab it and we walk towards a fenced in house that was relatively small. 

I could hear the wolves barking and I squeezed Ramsay's hand and he squeezed mine. The guards approached the door and knocked. "I was wondering when you would be coming" A voice said behind the door. The door opened and a middle aged man steps out with a huge Dire Wolf was behind him teeth bared. He waved his hand and the Wolf calmed down. 

"Hello, I believe you know why we are here" Ramsay said pushing me behind him in order to shield me from danger. "I bring no harm to you and your family. I respect one who has trained a Dire Wolf." He said motioning for us to come inside.

We all headed inside and sat at a large table. "So you are here for Dire Wolves" he said sitting down at the head of the table. "Yes, I want protection for my family." I say and he nods. "I raise all of the wolves and have many that you can choose from. I have heard however that you have trained your own Dire Wolf before." This man said and I nodded.

"One time when I was younger" I said and he nodded back to me. "I don't just give my Wolves out to anyone, but I respect you and your family Lady Sansa," this man said and Ramsay and I stood in silence and waited for what was next.

"Let me take you to the wolves," He said and we headed towards the backyard of the house. Ramsay was still holding my hand in his as we approached the fenced in area the wolves started to make more noise. "I have a lot of full grown wolves, some are getting old by now so they won't be good. I have around 5 two year old wolves. three girls and two boys each from different families, so when you breed them there won't be any problems." The man said.

"Wouldn't older wolves be better because they have more experience?" Ramsay said and the man shook his head. "Older wolves get lazy, these two year olds I have trained to respect and follow orders from humans, you can train them since they are young to however you want. Older Wolves would be harder to train." The man said and I nodded. "When I trained Lady I taught her everything that she knows while she was around two years old." I said stepping towards the wolves in the fence. There was a dark brown wolf that was almost up to my head.

She had pretty green eyes and was starring right at me. "She is beautiful," I say and the man walked next to me. "Stella, she is a rare one, best I have ever trained. All the men love her" The man laughed and I turned to him. "I don't think we ever were told your name?" I said and the man nodded. "I am Bernard," He stuck out my hand and shook it. "Let's show you the other wolves." Bernard said and we walked towards more fenced in areas.

****

"So Bernard, which ones can I have" I say and he laughs. "These wolves haven't been out in a long time and I have so many of them. You would be taking them off my hands." He said and I was confused. "You said that you just didn't give away these wolves to anyone." He laughed at me, "I was just saying that to scare you, how else do you think that I make money!" He said and we both laughed. I turned around to Ramsay and he was just watching me. He nodded and knew that this was my territory. "Whatever you need darling," he said and I turned back to Bernard with a smile on my face.

"I want all the two year olds, that older five year old male with his mate and the 3 year old male. I was watching him while we were walking through and he was looking at one thing. Stella, he looks strong and would be a good match for Stella" I say and Bernard laughs. "Only if Stella wants him." I laughed as well. "That seems like more than enough for now, but those two older wolves have six issues," Bernard said and motioned to six puppies that were running around. 

"I think we can handle some puppies." I say and Bernard nods. "It would be hard for them to be left behind, once a female has a puppy it is like she is creating a pack, there is no way that they could be separated. It would be difficult during such a troubling time for you to take care of the puppies as well as properly training" Bernard said. "We can handle it," Ramsay said giving him a bag of money, "Thank you for seeing us and allowing us to take some Wolves." Ramsay said and Bernard nodded. "I will get them all ready to go and bring them to you tomorrow." Bernard said and we nodded and headed back to the carriage.

"Are you sure about this" Ramsay says as we get in the carriage. "Honestly I am so ready and sure about this." I say smiling at him as we ride away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Thanks everyone for reading I am so excited that you all are nearing the end of this book. I have had so much fun writing this and am sad that it is ending. Also, sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. School is so busy and I have a lot on my plate right now!

Thanks again so much and can't wait for you to see what's in store.

XOXO

DDOG231D