Chapter 6

Sansa's POV:

3 months later

"Just make sure the traitors are brought to me in the courtyard so they can get what they deserve." I hear Ramsay say as he walks into our chambers. I roll over on the bed to see him walk in. "Sleeping later and later Lady Sansa." Ramsay said placing his cloak on the chair by his desk. "This child is tiring," I say propping myself up on my elbows. "Where were you this morning? I woke up and you were already gone." I say questioning him.

"Hunting..." Ramsay says not facing me. "Hunting animals or people?" I say to him fully sitting up. "It's just business my Queen." He says turning around and kissing my forehead. "I thought the deal was that we both had equal part in decisions?" I say looking at him. "Yes we do, if you want to know two men came in Winterfell last night and tried to get into our chambers. The guards stopped them long before they could get in. They were from the Iron Island." Ramsay said sitting next to me.

"Reek's doing no doubt." Ramsay said to me. I stood up to get clothes for the day. "Wait" Ramsay said and I stop in my tracks. "Ramsay I cannot make love right now I just woke up," I say turning to him. These past few months have been actually normal. Ramsay wasn't on edge because of his father and he is being nice to me. "No it's not that. I can see the baby," Ramsay says as he points to my stomach. I look down and sure enough I was showing.

"I guess this is really happening," I say placing a hand over my naked stomach. "He is going to big a strong," Ramsay says getting up and placing a hand on my stomach over mine. Ramsay looks at me and I smile. Ramsay leans in and I meet him halfway to kiss him. My hands weave into his hair as I kiss him. His go to my waist to pull me closer. "Ramsay," I say pulling away from him. "Don't worry love I'm going to get everything right for us." He says and walks away towards his desk in our chambers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get everything right for us? What does he mean by that?

As I get ready for the day my mind keeps running back over and over what Ramsay said earlier in the morning.

What does Ramsay have planned?

I was around 5 months pregnant and everyone knew that I was pregnant and that Lady Walda was almost ready to welcome her child into the world. But Ramsay moved past all of the anger about possible being dethroned because of their son. Since I am pregnant that means that after Ramsay is the Warden of the North then our child will take place before his coming brother or sister.

As I walk around Winterfell everything has been so peaceful these past couple of months. "Lady Sansa!" I turn around at the sound of a maids voice coming towards me. "You are not suppose to be outside!" She says finally reaching me and tugging me towards the inside.

"Why am I not suppose to be outside?" I said to her. "Lord Ramsay said that you were not allowed to go outside because of the attack that happened last night. Reek is out for revenge and Lord Ramsay believes that you are the target." She said to me. "My darling," Ramsay said walking towards me. He was wearing a dire-wolf skin cloak with all black underneath. His boots were hitting the ground hard and his cloak was flowing in the wind as he was approaching me. "Ramsay I am sorry I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to go outside." I said embracing him. "I am just looking out for you," He says giving me a kiss. 

"Are you ok?" I say to him pulling back and looking at him. "I am fine," he said looking at me.