Chapter 35

Sansa's POV:

"Can someone go fetch her something to drink?" Ramsay said as he sat down beside me. I look up and he is fuzzy and shaking. "Ramsay," was all that I could say to him. "NOW!" Ramsay yelled and maids were running in franticly to get me what I needed. "Calm down," I said as my eyes started to shut. "Stay with me darling you need to get some food in your stomach." Ramsay said as he presented me with broth to drink.

Since we started sailing back to Winterfell things have not been going well. I have been getting motion and morning sickness. I am confided to my bed until we get to land and then maybe I will be fine. I pushed my lucky by saying that with these twins I wasn't getting sick like I did with Henry. "Where is Henry." I say starting to regain consciousness. "He is will Glenda." Ramsay said moving the hair out of my face as I sip on the broth. "Why don't you go with him. You have been in here with me since we left. Henry needs to bond with his father." I said to Ramsay looking up at him. 

"Sickness and in health love," Ramsay said kissing my sweaty forehead. "Please, go see him for me because I can't." I say to him again. "Once you finish this broth I will go see him." Ramsay said bargaining with me. "Okay," I say and take another sip of the broth.

"I don't think you signed up for this" I said to him motioning to me and the mess that was around me. "I will do anything you need love." Ramsay said almost offended that I said that to him. "I am your husband and what ever you need you shall have." Ramsay said smiling.

I laugh at Ramsay and he smirks at me. "Oh I do wish you were better because I have missed you." Ramsay said giving me a look and I swat his arm away. "Is that all that you think about these days Ramsay" I say shaking me head laughing at him. "Seeing you with child just turns me on." Ramsay said coming closer to me and I start to laugh again. "Go see our son." I say pushing him away as I feel better already since I can keep some food down. 

"Okay, and when I return you better be asleep." Ramsay said as he exited the room.

Since we have gotten on the ship Ramsay has been very protective. I think because he wants me and the babies to be okay which is so nice. He wasn't here for the beginning of Henry's pregnancy because of what happened, but it was nice that he was here. He was hovering though. I feel as though I can't even go to the bathroom with out him watching. 

I was taken out of my thought by Glenda coming in. I turn towards her "Ramsay sent you," I say knowing full well why she was here. She nodded and started to clean up the room. "How are you feeling?" Glenda said to me. "Better today, I can finally keep something down." I say motion to the broth. "Pretty soon I heard that we will be back on land." Glenda said sitting down at the end of the bed. "We have been on the ship for almost three weeks. I hope that we will almost be home." I say laying down.

"Twins is very difficult my lady. Not only while you are carrying them, but delivering them as well." Glenda said to me with a worried expression on her face. "Glenda are you trying to scare me?" I say laughing at her. "No my lady I am just telling you the risks. Twins are amazing and a blessing, but also challenging. At Winterfell we are going to need all the help that we can get." Glenda said to me still with a worried expression on her face.