Chapter 20

Sansa's POV:

"Hello Sansa," Arya says to me as she walks down the stairs towards me. "Arya, you are all grown up, where have you been, why haven't you reached out-" I say stopping myself because Arya is giving me a look to tell me to basically stop talking. "It has been a long time, but I am here now is all that matters." She said to me not answering any of my questions. 

"Brienne has been looking for you," "I know," she said plainly. "Why aren't you answering any of my questions?" I say pressing her. "I came here because I wanted to be found, not to be bombarded with questions." She said crossing her arms. "Arya I am happy to see you, but you have to understand where I am coming from." I say walking towards her. "I know Sansa, but I have been through a lot." Arya said back to me. "I know we have been through a lot, maybe we could sit down and talk about it, sister to sister." I say trying to get her to open up to me. 

"Since when did you ever care about me Sansa, you were too worried about finding the perfect prince to marry, what dress you were going to make next. You never cared one bit about me." Arya said raising her voice. "Arya, that was so long ago, we have both grown and we need each other. Us Starks need to stick together" I say to her. "You aren't a Stark anymore," looking at Ramsay and back at me. "I am a Stark by blood and Bolton by law yes and I cannot change that. I am not going to say that I regret it because I don't." Now walking over to Ramsay. "I have built a life for myself, although it was a rocky start I am where I want to be now." I say to her.

"You are a women standing behind a man, Ramsay has Winterfell and you are just a women that he makes love to you bear his children." Arya says to me. "How dare you Arya, you don't even know the whole story. I thought that I could involve you in what we are doing but now, I don't want to even look at you anymore." I say raising my voice at her. "Ramsay I know that you though this would be a good thing and I'm sorry this wasn't the reaction that you wanted." I say turning to him.

Ramsay touched my shoulder and walked towards Arya. "My dear dear Arya, there is something that you don't understand because you haven't been around. Allow me to teach you a lesson." Ramsay said crossing his arms and standing in front of her. "Your sister and I are in equal power here at Winterfell, we have made a big step forward and are making moves against the crown." Ramsay said waiting for an answer.

"Steps to hurt Ceresi? Yeah right." Arya said laughing. "We plan to become the King and Queen of the North in less than a month." Ramsay said smiling at her. "How did you do all that," Arya said not believing Ramsay. "Well too bad you won't be hearing it because you won't give your sister a chance." Ramsay said smirking and her and walking back towards me. He snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

He takes Henry out of my arms and heads into the castle. "I'll be inside while you two talk," Ramsay said.

"Sansa I want to know everything," Arya said. "As long as you tell me everything," I say back to her and we walk together and talk about what we have missed out on in each other's lives.

*****

"Sansa, I still cannot believe that Ramsay did that to Ceresi, she is going to be begging for help sooner or later." "Well it was all Ramsay, he comes up with the craziest ideas and they always work out," I say laughing. "It's so different to see you like this Sansa, I mean you are happy." Arya said gesturing to me up and down.