Chapter 3

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands

Y/N's POV
After the interview with Jungkook I head home. I shower then watch a movie on my laptop. Halfway into the movie I get a video call from Yoongi. I immediately answer. When the call connects I see he's on a plane.

Yoongi: So how did the interview go today?
Y/N: I got the job!
Yoongi: I'm so proud of you! But why the grim face?
Y/N: JJK Enterprises belongs to Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.
Yoongi: Little Kookie?! Damn he making money moves.
Y/N: Now is not the time to quote Cardi B. Anyways yeah we went to a café for the interview and caught up. And...........
Yoongi: And what?
Y/N: He kissed me. Two times.
Yoongi: That little fuck—
Y/N: Yoongles!
Yoongi: What?!
Y/N: It won't be happening again. Because........he's married now.

There was a moment of silence. Yoongi had no expression on his face, he just stared blankly into the camera. Before he decides to shake the whole earth.

Yoongi: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! WHY IS HE PLAYING WITH YOU?! HE'S MARRIED AND HE HAD THE DECENCY TO FUCKING KISS YOU?! WHAT TYPE OF GUY DOES THAT?
Y/N: Yoongi! Shhh! Keep quiet! You'll scare the pilot. Anyways where are you heading to?
Yoongi: Uhm. Germany. Yeah Germany. Oh would you look at the time it's time for me to sleep. Night Baby! I love you!

Before I could get the chance to respond he hung up. Hm weird. But then again it's Yoongi so I shouldn't really put much thought into it. I get ready for bed anticipating my new job tomorrow.

Next Morning 6:40am

Y/N's POV
I wake up and change into my outfit, straighten my hair and loosely braid it. I apply some clear lipgloss and a bit of mascara. That's basically all I wear since I'm not a huge fan of makeup.

 That's basically all I wear since I'm not a huge fan of makeup