Chapter 15

I don't need the whole world to love me. I just need one person.

Y/N's POV Once Jungkook was back in our office I wait about ten minutes before going back also

Y/N's POV
Once Jungkook was back in our office I wait about ten minutes before going back also. Jennie insisted on BunBun staying with her for the day. Not because Jungkook asked her. But because she's plotting how to steal him. So I hesitantly agree to let BunBun spend the night at her place. I nervously walk to our office. I enter but I see no sight of Jungkook until I'm being picked up and thrown on the couch. I push my top down since it went up showing my breasts covered by my bra. But Jungkook's hands prevented me from doing so.

Jungkook: No. Don't. I want to mark them as mine.

I run my hand through his hair as I bite my lips to not let out any sounds. He starts licking and sucking even more when I pull at his hair. After he leaves hickeys all over the top of my cleavage he leans down to press his lips against mine. I smile through the kiss.

Jungkook: You know Baby Doll, you should make it up to me for what you did.

I smirk feeling the heat rise in between my thighs.

Y/N: And how should I do that.

I ask sitting up. He leans back so he's now sitting on the couch with his legs spread apart showing his hard bulge.

Jungkook: Get on you're knees and I'll tell you how.

Time skiiiiip!!! (B/C I'm bitchy like that) ;)

Y/N's POV
I was typing up a report while Jungkook was finishing a few of the final touches on a presentation. Once we both finish we sigh content. But groan simultaneously when we realize we have to stay afterwards to finish up another presentation.

Jungkook: Hey think about it this way. Afterwards when we finish we're both getting a good fu—
Y/N: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
Jungkook: I was joking Baby Doll......but it is true though.

I groan out loud throwing a pen at him. He quickly dodges it while laughing.

Jungkook: You're already getting punished after this so don't make it worse Baby Doll.

He winks at me but I just roll my eyes at him.

Jungkook: Baby Doll bring you're laptop and things over here.
Y/N: Okay?

I hesitantly move my things over to his desk. I was about to bring my chair but he pulled me on his lap quickly wrapping his arms around my waist.