Chapter 20

Three days later (Y/N's parents have already left)
Get ready for some drama 🐸☕️

Author's s POV
Arina is getting dressed to complete what was next on her evil deeds list. She was going to mess with people's life's since she didn't have one of her own. She knew she wasn't going to be able to mess with Y/N and Jungkook so she was going to mess with the other happy couple.
Yoongi and Jimin.
She had been stalking them for the past two days now and knew that today they were going to be choosing the menu for their wedding. So she thought it would be a good idea to pop up and give them a lovely surprise. She put on her vibrant hot pink lipstick and left her house. She drove towards the place that Yoongi rented out so he and Jimin wouldn't be seen. She noticed Yoongi has bodyguards in the front so she decided she would go through the back. But she would have to take the long way. She parked about a block down and walked through the back. She finally got to the back door and she carefully sneaked in. She was peeping into the main room through a storage closet. She knew Jimin would be here any moment but Yoongi was sitting on his phone, patiently waiting for his Fiancé. She waited a good five minutes before she saw Jimin's car pulling into the plaza. She ran out of the closet and towards Yoongi. If she can't hurt
Y/N directly, she'll hurt her through her brother. Yoongi turned around in surprise when he heard a door open. His eyes laid on the familiar fire hydrant looking lady.

Yoongi: What the fuck—

Arina cut him off by roughly placing her lips on his. Yoongi was in shock and didn't react until he heard the bell ring, signaling what someone had entered. He pushed Arina away and turned to face Jimin. Jimin looked at them with tears in his eyes. His heart broke when he saw Yoongi wiping the pink lipstick off of his lips.

Jimin: I should've listened to m-my brother when he s-said you were just going to h-hurt me.

His voice cracked while saying that. He took the engagement ring off his finger and let it fall to the floor. Yoongi walked towards Jimin about to explain everything when Jimin ran out and into his car.
Yoongi turned to look at Arina with a death glare that made her almost piss herself. He really wanted to hurt Arina but he would never lay his hands on a woman. He had morals. Instead he groaned out in frustration and picked up the ring before he went outside to the parking lot to try and find Jimin. But Jimin was long gone. He felt tears form in his eyes but he held them back.

Y/N was sitting in her living room with Jungkook and BunBun watching a movie when she heard a knock on the door. She escaped Jungkook's grasp and went to open the door while Jungkook whined already missing her presence in his arms. She shook her head and opened the door. When she opened the door her heart broke at the sight of Jimin standing there with tears running down his face. She took him by the hand and brought him inside.

Jungkook: Baby Doll who—

He stopped mid sentence when he saw Jimin crying uncontrollably. He paused the movie and immediately approached them, worried about his new friend. Y/N sat Jimin down on the couch. She and Jungkook sat on each side of him.

Y/N: Chim what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Jimin cried even more when he thought back to what happened earlier.

Jungkook: Please. Talk to us.

Jimin gathered himself.

Jimin: Today me and Y-Yoongi were supposed to go choose the m-menu for the
w-wedding. B-but when I got there he was
k-kissing a woman. When they saw me he pushed her a-away and had pink lipstick all over his l-lips.

Y/N stood up and put her shoes on ready to go find Yoongi when Jimin stopped her.

Jimin: Y/N p-please d-don't.
Y/N: No! I'm going to go beat his ass for making you cry! How the fuck could he do that? It's not like him!

Y/N paced back and forth while Jungkook felt a feeling of suspicion grow.

Jungkook: What did that woman look like?
Y/N: Jungkook I swear—
Jungkook: Don't worry Baby Doll. But I need to know because I have a feeling about something.
Jimin: She's probably a little taller than Y/N, has r-red hair—
Y/N: Wait. Red hair?

Jimin nodded while wiping his tears.

Jungkook: Was it short and curly?

He nodded again. Y/N got out her phone and searched up Jeon Arina. A bunch of pictures from her Instagram appeared. She clicked on one and showed it to Jimin.

Y/N: Was this her?

Jimin's eyes watered as he saw the woman who was kissing his Fiancé. He nodded while a little sob escaped his mouth.

Y/N: That bitch. I swear she's fucking dead.

Y/N grabbed her car keys and ran out of her apartment. Jungkook then realized what she was going to do. He grabbed his car keys too and told Jimin to grab BunBun and come on. Jimin, Jungkook and BunBun ran towards Jungkook's car. They saw that Y/N's car was long gone. They knew she was going towards Arina's house. Jungkook looked at Jimin and explained that Arina was his arranged wife and that she hated Y/N, he immediately understood that it was all a set up. Jimin laid his head back and groaned out. BunBun was quick to give Jimin a few puppy licks making him giggle softly. Jungkook grabbed his phone and called Yoongi. Once he picked up Jungkook started talking in a drop dead serious tone.

Yoongi: Kook I'm—
Jungkook: Come to xxxx xxxx xxx right now. There's no time to explain but just know if we don't stop Y/N she's going to possibly murder someone.

He hung up not giving Yoongi a chance to answer. He threw his phone back and stepped on it.

Jimin: Was it Yoongi you called?
Jungkook: Yup. You two are going to both get an explanation and hopefully make up.

Arina was in her room, looking at herself in the mirror while smiling in victory at what she had just accomplished.

Arina: Congrats Arina. You have just broken up Yoongi and Jimin. Now let's see how Y/N reacts to her beloved brothers wedding getting called off.

She headed towards the front door when she heard a few knocks. She furrowed her eyebrows before opening the door and getting dragged outside by the hair.

Jungkook along with Jimin had just pulled up into the drive way to see Y/N pulling Arina out of her house by the hair. Jungkook stopped the car and ran towards them. Jimin places BunBun in the back seat where both windows were open before getting out and running towards the scene.

Hope you enjoyed!