The Honeymoon Desires (Part 9)

Prerna opened her laptop and quickly typed the email and sent it to Naveen Mathur, as if instantly a mail popped up with approval. Surprised and happy Prerna went to sleep and so did Anurag.

They both awaited the adventure they would encounter during the honeymoon.

**************************************************************

The morning was a busy one, while Prerna and Anurag were on a bag packing spree the rest of the family was hustling around helping them. 

Mohini- Ramesh please handover the suitcase to me 

Called Mohini from on side of the house

Prerna- Anurag!!! I need to get ready get out of the bathroom

Screamed Prerna from the other

Moloy- Beta jaldi karo, flight choot jayegi

The otherwise calm Basu mansion was on it's feet today. 

After the immense struggle of reaching on time Prerna and Anurag made it to the hotel, safe and sound and only 15 minutes late but that was because the flight was delayed. As soon as they entered their room the both were awed. It was not the best that they have seen, but much more then they had expected. A grand bedroom, a humungous hall and a private pool. But the duo was so tired they immediately crashed onto the bed. The morning hustle had taken a toll on them. 

Prerna woke up to the sound of her alarm. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her hands sleepily. Funnily Anurag was not beside her. But she couldn't careless. She needed some nice calm and self pampering time. 

She  remembered about the private pool. She had not tried it out till now. She went to her suitcase and took out her swimsuit and wore a robe above it. She went towards the swimming pool and looked at it in awe.

She then pulled off her robe and descended into the pool resting on its side and immersed her body in water till her neck and closed my eyes. This is life. Easy and relaxed.

Prerna: I am in love with this area.

She grinned feeling peace. She didn't know till how long she was there but suddenly, felt some movement in the pool. What the hell is going on??

Prerna: What the!!

She opened her eyes startled only to see Anurag beside her. 

Prerna's POV

God!! He looks hot without his shirt, but I am not going to say that otherwise his ego will reach towards the sky.

Prerna: Anurag?? What are you doing here??

I asked looking at him confused. I gulped seeing him looking at me with a smirk on his face. I know he saw what I am wearing and I am seeing appreciation in his eyes, and its really embarrassing for me. I never wore such swimsuits before in presence of any man. But I thought this is just private pool but I forgot that Anurag can come here too.

Anurag: Really? If you forgot this is my pool also.

Prerna: Nope it's mine from now on.

I said crossing my hands in front of me.

Anurag: Fine.

He shrugged looking at me amused. I looked at him shocked. He agreed?? That too this easily??

Anurag: But this pool is still mine.

He said winking at me. What the!! What is he even saying?? I am really confused right now.

Prerna: How??

I asked looking at him frowning. He is really getting on my nerves now.

Anurag: As this pool is yours and you are mine. So this is mine too.