Bobsy - die

{48 HOURS BEFORE}

You wake up next to the love of your life, feeling like shit. Alex is already awake, reading the Oxford Dictionary. He sees that you're awake and smiles sleepily.

"Bobsy-die" he says, making you confused.

"What?" you ask.

"A great deal of fuss or trouble," he reads from the dictionary.

"You're weird, Al" you chuckle. You pick up your phone from the end table and check the date. 48 hours. You were dreading it. You check your messages and emails before putting your phone down and nuzzling up to Alex. He kisses the top of your head, with the dictionary still in his hands.

"Floccinaucinihilipilification" he says, flicking a couple of pages. You look up at him, waiting for the definition.

"The action or habit of estimating something as worthless." he says. "I reckon I could write a song with that.." he says to himself. "Hey, love, what rhymes with floccinaucinihilipilification?" he asks. You chuckle, knowing he was being serious. You love love Alex.

"I love love you," you say. He looks at you and smiles.

"I love love you too," he says. He stays staring at you for a couple of seconds, before putting his head back into the dictionary and reading out several more weird words.

After a while, you drift to sleep again. You wake up in an empty bed, with a note beside you.

"Gone to band practice" it reads, with a little smiley face at the bottom. You sigh at his absence but proceed making breakfast for yourself. Suddenly you hear your phone ringing from the bedroom. You rush over to find Ryan calling you...

You answer the phone nervously.

"Uhh.. Hello?"