Chapter 10

HEY GUYS! SO ARE YOU REALLY LIKING THE STORY?
'CAUSE THE RESPONSE IS FAIRLY LOW...
NOT JUST THE VOTES OR COMMENTS, BUT EVEN THE READS HAVE DECREASED.
I AM TRYING MY BEST. PLEASE SO TELL ME IF I SHOULD REALLY CONTINUE.

HAPPY READING...

7.30 pm

Manik was pacing around the huge bedroom admiring the newly paired mother-daughter.

His both princesses were still sleeping soundly and he was at peace. Still, his mind couldn't stop wandering to the thought of all that he would have to answer to their family.

He checked his watch and grew even more anxious. The bell rang and he wished the housekeeper would open the door soon so that his angels' sleep wouldn't be disturbed.

Hearing the loud voices he immediately knew who was it. Sighing and giving a final glance to his ladies he went down.

"8 baje aana tha Cabir..." Manik walked down the stairs. Sarcasm dripping from his smile.

"Ohoo good morning to you to bhai" Cabir unbashedly hugged him and patted his back.

Rolling his eyes Manik smiled wider and hugged him back.

Navya had helped herself with a glass of water and Adi was sprawled on the sofa.

They didn't need any formalities.

"Morning Navya." She wished him back. "And morning Adi..?" He picked him up and made him sit on his lap.

Adi was still sleepy and looked annoyingly at him. "I want to shleep... nandu kaha hai?"

Why is he always after my wife?

Manik chuckled nervoulsy, "Nandu toh is still shleeping... toh tab tak why don't you go to your room, hm."

Manik had made a seperate playroom for Adi so that he dosen't get bored when they stared at his place, which they often did.

We would also have to make a room for Tara. What will that look like?

The sudden though brought a flash of excitement on Manik's face.

"Haa toh Manik bata, why did you call us..."

Manik was brought back from the dreamland by Cabir's question and he realized Adi had ran off.

So he sat upright nad cleared his throat.

"Woh... actually... I have also called mom and dad and Nandini's parents. So you gotta wait."

Cabir was confused at Manik's statement but maintained quiet.

Soon, the parents arrived.

And boy! Were they loud!?

The fathers followed the mothers as they chatted happily, entering the house.