Chapter 11

WARNING: A LITTLE BLABBER AHEAD!

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A GREAT RESPONSE ON THE LAST CHAPTER. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

SECOND OF ALL, FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISHED, I AM FINE NOW. THANKS A LOT.

THIRD OF ALL, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME.

AND LASTLY, HAPPY READING!

Manik's pov

It was now time for some shopping for our baby.

She almost had no clothes yet, except for the little white frock Nandini herself stitched for her the other day.

And also there was no trace of any toys in the house.

And my baby deserved all of it.

I put on a faded jeans and blue long sleeved shirt and walked out of the closet to see Nandini swaying Tara in her arms as Tara giggled loudly in her arms.

God! These two are getting too cute to handle!.

"What's going on..?" I asked as I reached up to them.

"Manik dekho na.... she likes the dress so much!" Nandini squealed in happiness and handed Tara over to me.

She laughed again as I cradled her in my arms.

And her laugh is just so infectious, it quickly spread on my face too.

She was indeed looking like an angel in that pretty little dress.

I took her downstairs and meanwhile Nandini got ready.

Narrator's pov

Soon they headed off to the store, which was specially for babies.

Manik held Tara in his arms as they arrived.

As soon as they entered Tara seemed visilbly awestruck at the colourful store. The ground section had clothes and other supplies and the first floor was stocked up with all types of toys ever made.

They first took her to the toys section and Tara was ecstatic seeing so many toys.