Chapter 15

Manik and Nandini were both on a roll to start the celebration for their daughter's birthday.

While Nandini was checking in on the food preparations, Manik decorated their bed with all sorts of colourful balloons and streamers. He made sure Tara didn't wake up in all that.

And when the princess did wake up from her beauty sleep, the ballons startled her

And when the princess did wake up from her beauty sleep, the ballons startled her. Nandini was equally unaware of the decorations and was jumping as excitedly as Tara was. Every time, a balloon would bounce, Tara would giggle her heart out.

Manik and Nandini showered all of their love and kisses which she accepted without getting annoyed!

After they were done playing, Manik handed Tara to Nandini. "Okay bow we are getting late. So ab tum princess ko aur princessy banao and come back quick. Okay?!" Nandini laughed at Manik's childish talks and went away with Tara.

Nandini, as if had put all of her fashion skills in dressing up her baby but at the same time made sure that she was comfortable enough. And meanwhile, the girls where buzy, Manik was in the next room, planning for the biggest surprise of the night.

Tara was in a very cherry mood, almost as if she knew it was her birthday. And with that cute romper cum frock which she dorned, she looked nothing less than an angel on Earth.

 And with that cute romper cum frock which she dorned, she looked nothing less than an angel on Earth

When Manik was checking for the lights in the living room, Nandini came down, with Tara in her arms. Tara ofcourse had Mr. Kack in her hands and a big grin on her face. Seeing both of his girls look so pretty and happy almost brought Manik ti tears. But he controlled himself and went towards them.

"Well well well.... someone is up for giving a competition to the birthday girl, eh?" He said a
s he took Tara from Nandini's arms and gave her a chaste kiss.

"Well thank you! But we know that only the birthday girl is gonna win. Right?" She blushed and answered.

"Ofcourse! No one can beat my baby girl!" Manik held Tara higher. "Right baby?" But she just royally ignored his compliments and showed him Mr. Kack instead. "Kaccccck...." and giggled loudly.