RULE # 25: LOOK OUT FOR YOURSELF

A new beginning

Tired. Jet-lagged. And a little hungry.

Ji ran for his bed and crashed like a meteor.

"It's so good to be home!!!" he shouted to the four walls of his bed room.

He missed being in his own bed, being in his own room, being in his own apartment, being with his own dog – Gaho (who had staunchly ruled his older sister's house based on the messaged he had been receiving), and most especially... being with her.

What magic a totally new perspective on life can do. He had begun seeing a lot of things in retro color and smiling more than he usually did. He was just so perky that T.O.P. had asked him in all earnestness whether he had begun taking drugs.

"It's addictive... but it's not a drug" he replied cryptically, further worrying the hyung.

He had laughed it off and T.O.P. mock-punched him on the face. "Crazy Dragon" T.O.P. snickered.

His phone rang and saw that it was CL calling. "Hello?"

"Ji-oppa!!!" he heard all the girls on the other line. That made him smile.

"Are you guys in the apartment?" he asked.

"No" CL answered "We're training with Se7en-oppa and he's just told us that you've all arrived. YB-oppa said he bought gifts for us... what did you buy for us sunbae???"

Ji had to shake his head at their antics "I brought a boyfriend for each of you" he replied playfully.

"But you don't know our types!" CL replied.

He laughed harder "So, you really want boyfriends??? Haissshhh. And I thought you and Seung-ri were getting pretty close."

"NO WAY!!!"

He laughed again "I'll see you guys later, ok? Practice well and don't eat RAMEN for lunch... everybody heard me?"

"YES!" the girls replied in unison – Dara's voice being the loudest – and he slept with a smile on his face.

***

Something to want

Dara realized that being friends with Se7en didn't mean he would be more lenient with her. If anything, he was stricter and tougher on her - a thing that Bom had even commented on.

"I hope Se7en-oppa isn't out to kill you" the other girl joked.

"I will not stop training no matter what they do to me" she thought to herself "I will continue to be better and better. Fighting!"

"You seem in good spirits" a voice said from behind her.

Turning around, she saw Han at the door. "Han!!!!!!"

Laughing out loud, the other girl rushed to hug her. "I've got lots lots lots of gifts!"

"Han-unnie!" CL called out.

"My lovely girls!" Han announced and opened her arms to hug them all.

"I said I'll pick you up the airport" Se7en said, walking towards them.

"Yaa!!! I wanted to surprise you."

The girls let go of Han and watched the couple hug tightly.

"Ahhhh... I envy them" Bom whispered.