RULE # 41: DON'T BEGIN

Wake up

In the middle of rehearsing for their cover of Big Bang's 'Last Farewell', the girls were mildly surprised when Teddy walked in with the rest of their sunbaes – who looked really somber and close-lipped.

"Good morning Manager" they all greeted.

"Good Morning everyone" Teddy answered and bid them all to seat in front of him.

This was the first time since that conversation they had almost three weeks ago about the almost disbandment of 2NE1 that they gathered again. Memories of their last conversation were still too fresh that Dara fidgeted a little in discomfort. Being gathered together like this felt too déjà vu-ish.

Before speaking to them again however, the Manager took out his phone and dialed someone's number.

"I have them here in the training room" he told the person on the other line and put it down. He turned then, towards them again, "We have guests today. One of them you will be meeting for the first time so show your utmost respect."

They nodded and Dara wondered who these people could be. She didn't have to wait too long as Danny, Teddy's close friend opened the door and waved a greeting at all of them "Hi you guys!"

"Hi!!!"

"Anyeong!"

"Hello Danny-oppa!"

As he stepped in, a figure in white followed him, a woman – Lee Mai Goo, the Queen of Korean Hip-Hop.

"Anyeong" the celebrity greeted them, the smile on her face as radiant as sunshine.

"Oh My God!"

"Anyeong Mai-noona!"

"Hi! Hi!"

"It's Lee Mai Goo!!!"

"Woah!!!"

All sorts of reaction broke out and Dara was unable to speak. She had idolized this woman for years!

Mai smiled at their enthusiasm and bowed politely "It is nice to meet everyone."

Teddy could be seen red in embarrassment at the reaction of his charges. He had not expected them to be starstruck – which was wrong. "Everyone! Everyone!" he called out, looking at each of them to tone down their excitement "You've become too hyper all of a sudden."

In spite of the Manager's warning tones, Dara knew that none of them would be able to act normally. There was a superstar in the room for Pete's sake! How do you expect everyone to react?!?

"Hey! I'm jealous!" Danny told them "You didn't react like this when you first met me."

This led to much laughter as Danny tried to look like he was sulking at that fact.

"You're not as beautiful as Mai-noona hyung" Seung-ri answered and everybody laughed at that again, even Teddy – who looked as though he would like to dig a hole and hide himself – allowed a smile to paint his face.

"Thank you Seung-ri" Mai replied, surprising them all.

"You – you – you know me noona?" the look of shock on Seung-ri's face was priceless. If Dara didn't feel as surprised as the dongsaeng, she would have laughed at how he looked.

Mai nodded. "I think I know everyone of you. Danny and Teddy have shown me your pictures and have pointed your names to me. I made it a must to remember all of you."

That silenced all of them. Why would Mai want to remember each of them?

Teddy coughed formally and that took their attention from the smiling Mai. "I know that that has surprised you. I also know that as of this moment, you have begun to think why Danny and Mai are here."