RULE # 70: NEVER BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDINGS

A walk down to...

Girl, it's been a long long time coming... Yes it has...

But I... But I know it's been worth the wait...

It feels like spring time in winter, It feels like Christmas in June...

Ji hadn't seen her since yesterday and knew he was wired with so much tension.

They talked over the phone way past midnight until T.O.P. had to separate him from his blackberry and ordered him to sleep but his excitement was driving him nuts.

He didn't like it but couldn't complain because all his brothers guarded him throughout the night as the 2NE1 girls did the same to Dara.

Dae, with his angelic smile, kept reminding him "This will be the last night that you guys are separated hyung... tomorrow will be the beginning of your lives together" but he couldn't seem to sleep at all and wanted to at least take a peek at how Dara was.

Seung-ri, who he often successfully bullied, would not budge, though. The maknae guarded him like a German Sheperd under T.O.P.'s and YB's orders.

"You've got to relax man" Young Bae, his best man, looking svelte without his signature glasses and cap, thumped him on the back now as he obviously was finding it hard to breathe "Relax because Dara's going to walk down that aisle soon and you want to remember that moment all your life."

About to answer that he had no plans of missing that at all, the doors of the small chapel opened and in walked three little boys holding white cushions that cradled symbols of love that will forever bind two people together.

Joon, Se7en and Han's eldest son led the two others, proudly carrying the bible much to his mother's glee. Their whole family flew down from California to be with him and Dara.

Hae So, Ji's one and only nephew followed suit – trendy as his mother Dami and cute as a button like his father – carried the veil and candles with a seriousness that Ji remembered so resembled him when he was a child. He took orders seriously and was always irritated at himself should he make mistakes.

Last of the bearers was Aki, Teddy and Mai's six-year-old son, who looked as though he was trying his best to show a brave face despite being forced by his mother to exchange his loose shirts for today's very formal mini-suit.

Ji remembered Teddy saying a while back as he laughed at the scene that Mai and Aki made that when he gets sons of his own, it won't be such a laughing matter.

He looked at the people waiting along the aisles and saw all of the women dabbing at their eyes while the men were giving him a "Go for it!" look.

There was no turning back now. This was what he had always been waiting for.

It feels like heaven has opened up its gates for me and you...

As he focused back on the aisle, he saw Minji – the 2NE1 maknae who has now bloomed into such a beautiful woman, begin to walk.

She smiled at him widely and mouthed "Go Ji-oppa!"

He responded with a fighting sign and mouthed thank you. She, along with all his brothers and the rest of 2NE1, helped him and Dara through so much that he couldn't even begin now how to let everyone know of the number of times they had shown their support for the both of them.