RULE # 68: DON'T SAY IT THIS WAY

The Chance of a lifetime

After two years...

Yu Sun Shi was feeling nervous. In her whole career, she knew that today's event would either make or break her.

"Am I sweating?" she asked her make-up artist who was re-touching her.

"Yes and I would understand why. This is the biggest thing you've ever done."

"Thanks for reminding me" she replied sarcastically and then smiled "I'm nervous as hell."

"Hey! They're both very wonderful people and if it's any consolation to you, they're as nervous as you are too."

"Well... we're nervous for different things and I think I'm at a disadvantage because I'm nervous just by the thought of the two of them. Did you see me backstage? I was absolutely stuttering!"

"Sun you're being silly. Just relax. You were given this opportunity because you're good – you're really really good! So... break a leg huh?"

"We're going on-air in a minute!" the Floor Director announced and Sun looked around when she heard her audience of 250 – the most she's ever had in a studio that actually fits only 150 – scream wildly. As her heart beat in trepidation, theirs beat in excitement.

"Thirty Seconds!!!" the Floor Director now announced "To our audience, please keep control of yourselves. Once, we're live on air, you can begin screaming again."

Sun had to smile at that command from their FD and turned her attention to one Production Assistant who had brought in flowers to the table. They were pink blooming roses – flowers that had always been associated with her guest for her pure looks.

"Is your lapel ok Sun-shi?" the assistant asked her.

"Check 1... 2... 3..." she said aloud.

The Audio Man gave the thumbs up sign to her and the assistant as the Stage Manager positioned herself in front of Camera # 1. "Audio is ok" the Stage Manager announced and motioned for the PA to go back to her original position "Lighting is ok" she continued and looked at her clock "Going live in ten seconds!"

Sun took a deep breath and focused on Camera # 1 and chanted her lines to her head. She had a feed monitor but she had always been spontaneous with her lines.

Silence now enveloped the studio as the stage manager began to count "Going live in one thousand one... one thousand two... one thousand three... one thousand four... one thousand five!"

"Two of the biggest idols who's faced speculations regarding their true relationship: Kwon Ji Yong, the charismatic and chic leader of hot group BIG BANG and Park Sandara, the always fresh and beautiful vocalist of 2NE1 has recently announced news of their engagement."

Tha audience screamed and Sun smiled at their eagerness. She faced the camera again and continued...

"After a month of their announcement, let us welcome Kwon Ji Yong and Park Sandara!"

From the back stage, Ji and Dara walked out holding one another's hand, making everybody in the studio scream wilder than they already had been shouting.

Ji was in a simple, well-fitting dark blue semi-suit while Dara wore a luxurious creamy dress that hugged her body and showed just enough skin to create a classy and alluring aura.

They both waved enthusiastically and smiled at the audience before joining Sun on the set.

"Welcome to you both" Sun greeted them and signaled for both of them to seat across her.