RULE # 30: LET GO

What a team is

YB, with CL and Bom, had just parked his car when he saw Dara and Jin-ah leave the apartment building.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" CL exclaimed, her eyes thinning into tiny slits like a cat's.

"Is that Jin-ah?" Bom asked.

"It is" YB answered.

"I have a bad feeling about this. Where could she be taking Dara-unnie?" CL queried.

"YB-sunbae! Let's follow them!" Bom announced.

"Let's wait for them to get inside Jin-ah's car" he agreed "What could she be up to..."

CL was dialing on her phone.

"Who are you calling?" Bom looked at her curiously.

"The others" CL replied and then suddenly spoke to the phone – whoever it was on the other line had answered. "Jin-ah and Dara-unnie are going somewhere! They're just getting out of the driveway! You might meet them on the road! We have to follow them."

YB and Bom heard someone from the other car shout explicits.

"What are you talking about?!? Huh??? Ow. Ok. I'll ask him. Ok. Ok." CL told the person on the other line "Be discreet!" She put down the phone.

"What is Seung-ri talking about sunbae?" CL turned to YB "He said something about Jin-ah knowing about Dara-unnie and GD-oppa too."

YB nodded while looking intently at Jin-ah's car which had finally left the driveway and turned right. "She overheard our conversation the other day and then suddenly left. I called her but she said she was ok and that she wouldn't tell anyone about it... but –"

"Apparently she's thought up other plans!" CL ended for him, fuming.

"Ommo!" Bom covered her face "If she tells what she knows to Dara, all our plans will be ruined."

"We won't let that happen" YB told the two girls, his voice very very serious.

***

Someone from...

Nearing the apartment building, Ji saw YB's car exit the driveway. He honked at his brother but didn't receive any honk back.

"He must be rushing somewhere" he thought as he saw the other car speed up. He looked at his watch and saw it was already 8:00 PM. "Now, where is that guy going?"

Going in the driveway, he saw that there were no cars parked out front. "Woah" Ji said aloud "Am I on my own here?"

He went down the car and looked up the whole building. The security guard at the desk smiled at him.

"Everybody gone?" he asked.

The guard nodded and indicated that the people had just left. "A pretty girl dropped by to pick-up Ms. Park Dara" the guard related "then Mr. Dong Young Bae followed their car."

That peaked his interest. "Really? What's the girl's name?"

"Ms. Goong Myung" replied the guard, looking down at his log sheet.

He'd never heard that name before. "Did Dara say where they were going?"

The guard shook his head. "Ms. Park just told me to tell everyone who asked about her that she went out to dinner."