RULE # 31: DON'T PUSH THE BUTTON

Eavesdropping is an art

CL was growling in irritation when she saw that Jin-ah had made Dara meet the Minhwan guy – one of her biggest fanboys.

"I know she's your friend" she told the Big Bang-sunbaes "but don't ever let her go near me coz I'm going to slit her throat."

"So violent" Seung-ri commented "Why don't we be thankful this is all she did?"

"Because we can't" Bom answered, straining to catch the conversation from the other table. They had requested to be seated at the other balcony – the one nearest to where Dara and Jin-ah sat. It was perfect coz they could very well see the other two's table while they remained incognito. "I really feel that she's planning something."

"Well, whatever her plan is, it's bound to fail" Minji pronounced. "If her plan is to push Dara-unnie towards Minhwan, Unnie wouldn't be pushed at all."

"So, that's the guy who keeps sending noona flowers huh?" Daesung asked "He's really cheeky."

"He's more than just cheeky" CL added "He's cunning too if he decided to work along with whatever plan Jin-ah has."

"Tone down your voices" T.O.P. warned them "people are looking our way because you're all speaking so loudly."

It was true. Other guests at the restaurant were throwing them weird looks.

"We have to learn what she's planning" YB told everyone.

Bom nodded. "She has to know that we're watching her every move in this."

"But... let's not assume that she's really planning something evil, ok? Jin-ah isn't really a bad person" T.O.P. answered.

"That well may be the case Oppa but I can't help but be suspicious" CL responded "She knows everything about the two of them and her actions point towards a plan to drive Ji-oppa and Dara-unnie apart."

"We'll know about that sooner or later" T.O.P. told her.

"Hey! Quiet down" Daesung whispered "The Minhwan guy's talking about how he tripped over a set of stairs, I want to hear this!"

Seung-ri slapped a hand on Daesung's forehead as the five others either rolled their eyes or growled in helpless irritation.

"I think we shouldn't work together all the time" Minji announced "Big Bang-oppas become weird sometimes."

***

Bump.Bump.Bump.

Jin-ah took Dara home after dinner and was full of thanks. Dara received her gratitude gracefully and bowed her head to thank the girl as well after she went down the car.

"I'm sorry if it was a bother to you" Jin-ah told her "I know how precious resting is for you guys."

"That's ok" Dara assured her again "Anyeong!"

She waved goodbye and headed for the apartment building's entrance.

"Good evening Ms. Park" the guard greeted.

"Anyeong" Dara replied.

"A friend of yours from the Philippines stopped by a few minutes after you left, Miss" the guard informed her.

Surprised, "Really? Who?"

"Yes. I really can't remember his name but he left his name and number with Mr. Kwon."