6: AAH STAHP I COULDA DROPPED MAH CROISSANT

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Gracie and Lindsey. I hope both of them are okay. In the cafeteria, the T.V is blaring about random news. It was strange, because this morning, Lindsey wasn't here to wake me up. By the time I actually woke up, breakfast was long gone and lunch was almost over. I havent been back to see Gracie, but I feel like I should. "Ge-gerard!" Frank says happily when he sees me. Jessica is reading a magazine at the far end of our table. I give her a wave and she briefly looks up and acknowledges me, before burying her nose back into the magazine. I only just realised I hadn't had my medication this morning, so I went to see one of the nurses about it, Frank following close behind me. "Excuse me, but I haven't had my medication and-" I get cut off by the nurse. "Name?" He says, I read his name tag, it says Ray. "Gerard Way." He goes into a room, thats locked by a keycard. He pulls one out of his pocket and walks in. He comes back a short time later with a glass of water, and my pills. "Thanks." I say as I walk back to our table. Jessica had moved to hang out with some other girls, so that left Amelia, Frank and I. We still hadn't seen Gracie all of that day.

When the lights went out, I heard a shuffling outside of my room, followed by my door opening. It was Frank. "What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised at his appearing act. "I w-wanted to s-see y-you." I smiled at his dedication to see me, maybe he did like me back. "C-can i ask y-you s-something?" He says, quizzically. "You can ask me anything." He sighs happily. "Have y-you ever k-kissed any-one?" I get butterflies in my stomach, the truth is, I have never kissed anyone before. "No, well not that I can recall." He chooses his next words carefully. "Would y-you li-like to?" Even though I can't see his face, I can tell he was blushing. I feel myself getting hotter. "Yeah." He leans in, and so do I, the rush is unlike anything I've ever felt before. His hand holds mine. "I love you Frankie." He smiles. "I l-love you t-to."