3: *GAY INTENSIFIES*

When I woke up this morning, Lindsey wasn't there to greet me. I felt a little sad in her absence, but that was soon forgotten when I took a better look at the kid standing at the doorway. I'm pretty sure he lived in this hell too, I don't get out much, but if I saw him, I'm pretty sure I'd remember those beautiful brown-green eyes, and that adorable face. He had two small holes where a nose ring would've gone, his posture is bad and he twiddles his fingers. "Time t-to get up." He says awkwardly. He doesn't remotely look like he works here. "Excuse me?" I say back, he blushes. "U-um I was sent b-by Jacquie." Fucking ass. She is the head doctor here, she gives me anxiety just by thinking about her. "What's your name?" I asked him, he looks at his shoes. "F-frank, Frank I-iero." I could tell he had bad anxiety, and a stuttering problem. I decided to be nice to him, as he was incredibly cute and looked like he needed someone. "Well, I'm Gerard." I walk over to him, and he guides me to Jacqui's office, and I start to panic. "I-its oka-y G-gerard." I smile at him, he is trying to comfort me, and its actually kind of working. He pats my shoulder, smiles and turns to leave.

"Can't you stay?" I ask, and he instantly turns around, looking over-excited. "I d-didn't know i-if you w-wanted me to." Frank entered with me, Jacquie sitting in her giant leather chair, even her chair looks menacing. "Gerard, nice to see you've arrived." She says, with a pinch of sarcasm. "You've only been at Rosemere for 3 months, and..." she stops when she notices Frank, sitting close to me. "Oh, hello there Frank. How are you today?" Frank looks at Jacquie, clearly confused as to why her attitude changed in a flash. I too, am confused as hell. "You took your Carbamazepine  this morning?" She asks me, being extremely nice, since Frank is here.

I nod, she writes something down on her clipboard, situated on the edge of her desk, beside her computer. I can't stop feeling like someone has their eyes on me. I turn slightly to see Frank, staring at me, his eyes full of love. When he sees me looking back, he does an awkward smile and looks at Jacquie. She keeps telling me things that I already know, like I need to eat, and actually socialise with other people, as I have to make the most of this hell, because I'm gonna be here for a while. I decide to hang out with Frank  for the rest of the day, talking about things. I think we're gonna be good friends, or maybe even more than that.