Sixteen.

It's been about a couple weeks or so and things have been much better. My arm is healing so well I'll be able to get the cast off next week and I'm thrilled. I was so sick of the hunk of plaster on my arm. It was so itchy and it smelled terrible.

Tyler was practically thriving since his dad died. He was getting along with his Uncle Mason pretty well, although we both still thought he was hiding something. He told me he had followed him to some weird old underground cellar on thier property. His mom had tried to say it had been used for slaves back in the old days. He didn't go into much detail about it except that it was creepy.

My home life was doing better too. Damon had left my family alone as he promised. But, I started seeing him lurking around places just watching me. I was starting to think he wasn't my friend after all. He did still have my adoption paperwork, so who knows what he was planning with that.

I was even starting to get along with my family more, too. Just last night we had a family game night and played monopoly. I don't think I've ever had so much fun with them. Cody had won and acted hilarious trying to rub it in. I actually saw George smile.

Christine had gotten me a new cell phone and I loved it. An LG lotus flip phone with a full keyboard. It was purple and black and I could even watch TV on it if I wanted to. I loved being able to text Tyler, Katie, Matt, and even Jeremy whenever I wanted to again.

Katie had been seeing James still too. She gave me the credit for it. I was glad she was happy. She deserved to have something good in her life since her dad and sister was always gone.

Tyler was planning on having a little party at the swimming hole on his property later and I was so excited for it.

I jumped out of bed and hurried to get ready. I dug through my dresser for my bathing suit even though I couldn't get my cast wet, I was still going to look hott.

Tyler and I still hadn't had sex yet. He hadn't been kidding when he said he wanted to take it slow with me. We had fooled around a lot and done other stuff, but honestly I was tired of waiting. I was ready. I had thought we were going to a couple of days ago after school, but Mason had walked in on us. It was so embarrassing.

My bikini was a simple black two piece but it was hard trying to find bathing suits that fit me right. I grabbed a pair of cutoff shorts and a black and white Made crop top I had cut a v neck into. Last but not least, my chunky Rocket Dog flip flops. They were my favorite. I was at least two and a half inches taller in them.

Addicted by Saving Abel started to play in my back pocket. It was my ringtone for Tyler.

"Hey!" I answered happily.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Are you on your way yet? Matt's already here. He's helping me with the keg."

"Almost. I was just about to head out." I grabbed my keys off my dresser and walked out of my bedroom.

"Good. I can't wait to see you in a bikini." Tyler said.

I laugh. "You've already seen me practically naked."

"So, what. Your hott." He said back.

"I'll be there soon. Don't tap that keg till I get there."

I hear his laugh through the phone. "Fine."

I hang up and drive as close to the swimming hole as I can. I park my car about a yard away and walk the rest of the way. Tyler sees me coming as I round the corner. There are a few people milling about and music playing from somewhere.

He waves at me. "Over here!"

I head over and see Matt behind him.

"Hey Ty. Matt. Where's Caroline? I haven't seen her much lately." I walk over and kiss Tyler.