Twenty One.

"You sure your okay?" I ask and follow Tyler up the stairs to his room.

I had told my mom I was staying the night with Katie again. She never called to check in because her dad was barely ever home. I guess she just trusted me. I had packed some clothes when we had stopped at my house after leaving Caroline's house. He hadn't spoken much since then and it worried me. He hadn't been himself lately and I knew it was because of the impending full moon.

We had been at Caroline's for hours. Them talking about thier new supernatural abilities and the changes in thier lives. I felt like a third wheel to be honest. But part of me knew that they both needed someone to confide in.

"Yeah. I feel better now. Still scared. I'm sorry I wasn't fully honest with you before." He walked into his room and immediately took his shirt off.

Just seeing him like that made a warmth start building in my belly.

"I understand, Ty. It's okay." I walk across the carpet in my socks and sit on the end of his bed.

He sighs and runs a hand across the back of his neck. "I'm a terrible boyfriend."

I smile. "No, you aren't."

He smiles back. "Yes, I am. I blew you off earlier. That was stupid."

My smile gets larger. "Well, your mom isn't home.... make it up to me?"

He smirks. "What did you have in mind?"

I bite my lip as he walks over to me. "I have a few ideas."

"Only a few? I remember you saying something about showing me how that arm was feeling." He lifts my shirt off over my head.

"I might have said something like that."

He starts to kiss me slowly and unbuttoned my jeans. I reach out with both hands and run my hands along his abs. I sigh loudly at the feeling it gives me. I've never been able to use both of my hands to touch him and it feels so amazing. It's like I've been cheated up until now.

My hands move down to his waistband and get to work on his zipper as he kisses my face and neck. He groans slightly from my touch and I let his pants drop to the floor.

"God, babe. That feels... so good."

"Maybe, Caroline was right about your senses being heightened, too."  I lean forward and kiss his stomach a few times.

He groans again. "Don't talk about her. Just keep touching me."

I smile against his skin as I feel him growing harder under my hand.

He reaches out and wraps his hands around my ass. He picks me up roughly and I wrap my legs around him. My mouth finds his and we kiss passionately, seemingly devouring each other. His grip is harder than I remember and I inhale as he grips my hipbone tightly.

He stops kissing me. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. It felt good." I lick my lips and he throws me back on the bed roughly.

Reaching down he pulls my pants off in one swift jerk. I can't help but gape at him.

He grins down at me cockily. "You sure you can handle me now?"

"I'm more than willing to find out." I purse my lips at him haughtily.

He makes a guttural sound before jumping onto the bed. I bite my lip and grin at him.

"Just tell me if I'm being too rough. I don't really know my own strength anymore." He says huskily.

☆☆☆☆☆☆