Eleven.

Spinning around in Katie's kitchen, Katie comes up and takes my hand. She reminds me of a much calmer Vicki and I really like hanging out with her.

"I really want to dance with James. So, you should go dance with Tyler. I just don't want it to be weird." She smiles widely.

I nod and turn towards Tyler who is sitting at the island pouring more shots. Coming up behind him, I slip my arms around him. His firm muscles under his shirt send a slight shiver up my arms.

"Hey, gorgeous. Ready for another shot?" Tyler says and spins in my arms.

I look up at him through my lashes and nod.

The corner of his mouth lifts up in a grin and he leans down to kiss me lightly. It's just a short but sweet kiss.

"Here." He picks up his shot glass and hands it to me.

Releasing his waist, I throw back the shot and set the glass down on the counter loudly.

His eyebrows raise at me. But, before he can say anything, I take his hand.

"I want to dance with you now." I say as Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown starts playing on my ipod.

Katie squeals and starts singing along and dancing her way over to James.

"You dance to this?" Tyler questions me incredulously.

"I might have learned something from music videos." I respond coyly.

"Okay." Tyler says slowly as if he's unsure.

I stop and keep my back towards him. I start to move to the beat of the music. When I start grinding against him, I hear him inhale slightly.

"Damn." He slips his hands onto my waist and moves slightly with me.

When the songs ends, he turns me around by my waist. He stares into my eyes as we slowly move back and forth.

"You just keep surprising me." He says into my ear.

It sends goosebumps up the back of my neck.

Blink 182 starts playing and Katie groans. "Mood kill."

I throw my head back and laugh. "Speak for yourself."

Moving away from Tyler, I start jumping up and down. My hair flys around my face as I sing along. I see him smiling widely at me as he starts bobbing his head along to the music.

He grabs my hand and starts pulling me out of the room.

"Hey! I was dancing."

"You've been dancing. I wanna talk." He replies.

I follow him into the living room where he pulls me down on the couch next to him. I throw my leg over his and turn to him.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"This." He leans in and kisses me hard. One hand reaches out and grabs my cheek making the kiss deeper. My lips part and my tounge finds his and I pull myself closer to him. Our heat quickly picks up as I start to climb into his lap.

That's when he stops me. I lean back, straddling his lap.

"What?" I ask.

He sighs. "I want you."

"And that's bad, why?"

"Because your special, Devon. I want your first time to be special. Not some drunken hookup."

I smile sweetly. "I don't know what to say to that."

"It's just that when your sober, your shy and reserved. But, drunk, your this unstoppable, sexy bombshell, who does what she wants."