3 - Airplane

Y/N's POV
We quickly fell into a routine - my few days became a few weeks. I tried leaving but both JK and Jin won't let me, even the other guys protested so we worked out a deal. Jin will let me pay rent or I'll leave. After a few days of him sulking around, he agreed. I'm sure the rent he charges is way too low for a villa in Hannam Hill. So I try my best to compensate by filling his pantry and refrigerator with food.

I love spending time with all the members. They are all super caring and affectionate, especially little Taehyung. Actually sometimes JK gets a little jealous, because he is very particular about being the maknae. I also find myself being drawn to Jin as days passed by. He is more than just the visual. More than his looks, he has a genuine kind heart. He is also a good cook, and his laughter is contagious.

I've also met Bang PD, and he's super charming. He seemed interested in my business too, that he wanted his consultants to review my marketing plan. Following the success of my online cosmetics shop, I wanted to create an actual store for it but I still need a concept. I've also watched several shows of BTS. No one still knows my identity except for the staff. JK is pretty adamant to keep my identity a secret. From time to time, I help them out with their styling and make-up which I totally loved.

I woke up one day to the sound of my phone ringing, I looked at the screen and saw JK calling.

Me: JK? Gwenchana? Why are you calling you're supposed to be on a plane right now.

JK: Noona, emergency. Can you come with us?
Wait Bang PD will talk to you.

Me: What? JK — Sir, yes?

Bang PD: Y/N? I'm really sorry but can you come with us? My car is on the way there and just grab your passport and a few essentials. I'll compensate you for whatever you need to buy just go with us to Taiwan.

Me: Sir, you don't need to pay me but may I know what's wrong?

Bang PD: One of the makeup artists fell sick and we have a bunch of nobodies waiting in Taiwan who are just crazy stalkers. I need someone who can work easily because we have back-to-back trips and then we'll head straight to Japan. I promise to book you in the same hotel - separate room from the staff, if you can join us please.

Me: (hears a car honk) Arraseo. I'll just grab my things - just a few. I think your car is here. See you soon!

I never moved so fast in my life - I grabbed a few items - my cosmetic case, then my makeup trunk, some clothes, my passport, and my wallet. I quickly changed to a black turtleneck, jogger pants, Nikes, and I brought a pink coat.

I made sure to lock the door to Jin's villa and headed to the car waiting for me. The driver opened the door and quickly headed out the driveway. I used the transit time to quickly touch up on my makeup, and at least make myself look presentable.

We arrived at the airport, and before I went down the driver handed me a face mask.

Driver: Ms. Jeon? I think you need to wear this. There are fans out there, and you resemble Mr. Jeon so much they'll easily track you down.

I thanked him and made my way to the boarding area. I heard Jin calling me.

Jin: Y/N! Over here. Omo, you look amazing.

He was looking at me with admiration, and I quickly muttered thanks and asked where the rest of the guys are.

Jin: They are in the business class lounge. Come, JK told me to wait for you.

He placed his hand on my back and guided me to where the rest of the team is.

I can feel my heart beating fast. I can't help but look at him. He colored his hair blond as per instruction by the management, but kept his eyes free from contact lenses. He noticed me looking at him and asked why.

Me: Mianhe, oppa. Your hair is just too blond. You look glowing.

Jin: (laughed) Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Yah, you're with Mr. Worldwide Handsome.

Me: I like your hair better in black or deep brown.

Jin: Jinja? So I'll ask them when we get to Taiwan. I'll color it.

Me: Omo. They won't allow you.

Jin: Want to bet on it?

Me: (scoffed) Sure. Ask them now.

Jin: Bang PD-ssi, can I color my hair when we get to Taiwan?

Bang PD: What are you talking about Seokjin?

Jin: I look too pale in blond - can I do brown or black?

Bang PD: Of course not.

Jin: Oh well. I'll do it anyway. Hahahahaha when you're all asleep.

RM: Hyung listen to Bang PD.

Jin: Okay, call a staff meeting and decide now.

Bang PD: (sighed) Arra Jin. Color your hair when we get to Taiwan. But not too dark.

Jin: Good enough. (To Y/N) I told you, I'll win. Now sit with me on the plane. You don't mind JK?

JK: (observing the whole exchange) Arraseo.

JK's POV
We're all waiting for our boarding time. My sister was grabbing a quick nap - I almost felt guilty about dragging her with us but there's no one I would trust at such short notice. I also want to spend time with her. I felt really bad for leaving her whenever we have shows so this is a good opportunity for us to bond.

There's only one thing that's bothering me, I need to ask him now.

Me: Jin-hyung do you have a minute?

Jin: (looked up from his phone) Sure, what's up evil maknae?

Me: (whispered) Do you like my sister?

Jin's eyes widened, and he slapped me.

Me: Yah, don't. Answer my question.

Jin: Weo?

Me: (sighed) Hyung, I am not blind. From the first day, I noticed something between the two of you. I don't exactly know what but I can feel it. And even if we're friends, I'm not sure if I'll allow it. Mianhe hyung.

Jin: Weo? She can decide on her own. You don't have the right to stop me or us. But to answer your question, de. I think I like your sister.

Me: (shook my head) This is wrong hyung. I really respect and love you. But, I can't.

Jin: Mianhe, JK. I can't stop what I'm feeling.

Me: (sighed) Arraseo. But, for me, do you mind taking it slow? Don't rush it.

Jin: Arra.

We heard the stewardess calling out our flight. We boarded the business class section, the seats were by twos, it was very spacious. I saw Y/N taking a seat by the window, and sat down next to her.

Tae: Hyung! I will sit next to noona.

JK: Sit with me Tae. Let Jin hyung handle her. Hyung, she is pretty scared of flying that's why I think she is now tipsy from all the champagne. (Sniggered) Good luck hyung! Gaja Tae, I'll lend my new game to you.

I looked at Y/N, true enough she had a drunk look, and her eyes are half-closed. I took the seat next to her, and fastened her seat belt before doing mine.

Bang PD: (looked at us) What's wrong with her? She better sober up before we land.

I smiled and told him not to worry. I felt Y/N head on my shoulders. I closed my eyes, and wished that this plane ride will not end.

—————————-
Seriously. Is it too late to change careers and be part of their styling team? I promise to be good, and will do a good job 🥰