23 - Third Mission

Jin's POV
Right after our performance, we took our seats and continued on watching the awarding night.

JK: Second mission, check!

Me: Second mission, double check! Thanks again guys for letting me do it.

RM: No worries hyung. We're all rooting for you two. I hope Y/N will find it in her heart to forgive you and give you another chance.

We're down to the last 2 awards - the actor, and the Drama of the Year.

Host: And the winner of the Top Excellence Award for Actor in a Miniseries is — Lee Jongsuk, W Two Worlds!

The crowd applauded loudly. I looked over to where Jongsuk is seating with Y/N. I saw him cup her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips.

JK: Yah! Why did he kiss her like that?

I clenched my hands in fury.

Suga: Don't mind them hyung. Don't do anything. Just think that there are still reporters who will write about what you did for her. They might be watching so keep your cool.

Me: Is he playing with me?

JK: We don't know hyung. But what did Y/N say?

Me: (sadly) She would be lying if she'll tell me that she doesn't like him.

Jongsuk's POV
The kiss caught her by surprise.

Me: (whispers) Mianhe.

Y/N nodded and I went up the stage to receive the award. I'm crafting my speech in my head as I walk, unsure whether I'll fight for Y/N after witnessing what Seokjin did.

Me: Kamshamnida. Thank you everyone for acknowledging the hard work I've put in W. As Y/N mentioned, this belongs to everyone who made W a success. I wouldn't be here without the support of my family, friends, and fans. So thank you so much for staying by my side throughout my career. (Hesitates) I also want to thank Y/N, for being a constant source of inspiration. Thank you everyone, and enjoy the rest of the night.

JK's POV
Me: Constant source of inspiration? Aish. My sister told everyone here tonight that he's a "guy friend." And now she's an inspiration. I can't believe that guy.

Host: Now, the moment that you're all waiting for - the winner of the Best Drama of the Year is (opens envelope)...W Two Worlds!

Their entire row stood up excitedly. Jongsuk held out his hand to Y/N and helped her up the stage. They received their awards.

Y/N: Thanks again everyone for all the love you've given W!

The awards night wrapped up, and everybody was looking forward to the after party. I went up to where my sister is and asked her to come with me.

Y/N: But, I'm going with the team.

Me: Just this once noona. I have to ask you something.

Y/N: Arraseo.

I told her that my car will wait for her by the lobby. She agreed to meet me, but she will have to inform the W team.

Y/N's POV
I changed into another dress - a shorter and sexier dress that showed off the right amount of skin. Jungkook was insisting that I ride with him. He's being a pain in the butt, that's why I agreed.

I saw a car with a small icon of Big Hit. It stopped in front of me, and I was surprised that the driver who got out is, Jin.

Me: Kim Seokjin! You'll be the death of me. What are you doing here?