27 - Confirmed!

Jongsuk's POV
I was getting ready to meet Y/N, when my phone rang.

Me: Yeobseo? Aniyo. I haven't seen it yet. What do you mean there's a chance that we won't get to work? Did she turn down the offer? (Listens) What? Has she issued a statement? I'll check.

I opened my browser, true enough, there are a lot of news stating -

BTS Jin & Lee Y/N together again?
Mr. Worldwide Handsome has a lot of things to celebrate for - his birthday and his alleged engagement to Lee Y/N.

Last night, Lee Y/N (who's social media-aloof) posted a photo of her wearing a striking ring with pink princess cut diamond (we're guessing it's not any less than 3 karats, daebak!) with the caption "Another shot at always and forever." We don't need to guess who's kissing her hand, because we will recognize those lips anywhere. (Eyes on you Kim Seokjin!)

So what's the real deal? Are they engaged or not? Where's Lee Jongsuk? We heard that another drama with her and Lee Y/N is in the works - or not.

Me: Aish. I should not have underestimated him. What to do now.

I racked my brain, but I got nothing. Also, I know that this is bound to happen. I just didn't expect it to be this soon.

Jungkook's POV
Me: It's really amazing how the reporters are really quick when it comes to such things. How were they able to see it and write that fast?

Y/N: It's their job, Kookie.

I looked at my noona, who stayed with us in Hannam. Well because she was dead tired from skiing. She passed out last night, and Jin hyung doesn't know her door passcode. So he brought her home, but I made sure that she slept with me.

Jin hyung is working his magic in the kitchen. I can see how focused he is in cooking, and how my noona is amazed at his skills. He's cooking us breakfast, and his mood is infectious that we're actually having a blast instead of thinking about what the ARMY will say.

Me: If you are to ask me, if they're our fans, then they will be happy for us. Right?

Y/N: Yeah, sure, whatever.

Me: But noona, all those articles about you.

Y/N: Don't worry too much JK. I'm not affected, neither should you.

Bang PD: Who's affected?

Y/N: (jumping from her seat) Bang PD-ssi! I missed you!

Bang PD: Wait, let me see the ring first! Daebak, Jin. How are you going to propose now?

Jin: (smirks) I'll get her 10 rings, or her own diamond mine.

Me: Hyung!

Jin: Weo? I can buy Big Hit too you know. Hahahahahaha

Bang PD: Don't start with me Kim Seokjin. Pass over the food. Where are the others?

Jimin: We're here! Hi noona (kisses Y/N) on the cheek. It's really good that you're here with us again!

Jin: Yah, Jimin! Don't start.

We all settled down, and after a few spoonfuls, Bang PD announced our upcoming schedules.

Bang PD: All right boys. So your schedule starts in two weeks. And we all know what this entails.

Jin groaned, and kissed Y/N's hand. My sister looks unfazed.

Jin: How long?

Bang PD: Round about the same as last tour.

Jin: Jagi — (hugs Y/N)

Y/N: Aish, Jingiya. It's fine. No need to worry. We'll do it right this time.

Jin: Will you join us for the first leg?

Y/N: How will you concentrate if I'll tag along?

Tae: Noona, you're not tagging along. You're part of our family.

Bang PD: My gift is still valid, just so you know. (Winks) And we fired a staff - so there's a vacancy.

Jin: See, jagi? Wait what gift?

Y/N: I have a first-class access to all shows. I was going to use it! Let's not decide now, jagi. Please?

Jin: Arraseo.

Me: So, noona. What are you going to do? What did your management say?

Y/N: (gestures to Bang PD) We'll make a joint statement, which will be released by our management... that we're requesting for privacy. Whatever they see online, that's it. We won't grant any interviews or answer any questions pertaining to it. We won't comment.

Bang PD: Well, I wanted to tell them that you are dating to end things.

Y/N: Is that okay?

Bang PD: For you and Jin, I'll turn a blind eye under these conditions. No posting of current location where you're dating. No posting of photos on your feed that your whole faces will be seen without our permission. Posts that disappear within 24 hours will still be for review. No fighting online. No sharing of conversations online.

Y/N: Reasonable enough. But what about the one I posted?

Bang PD: I understand that Seokjin asked you to do it? (Y/N nods) Nothing new there. That boy of yours is a rulebreaker ever since. I'll let that one pass.

Y/N: Okay. Then go ahead Bang PD-ssi. Issue what you think is right.

Bang PD smiled and typed on his phone.

After 30 minutes:
Stop the presses! Big Hit Entertainment & Rise Up Management issues statement on Jin & Y/N.

On behalf of Kim Seokjin and Lee Y/N, we would like to set the record straight between the issues surrounding the aforementioned talents.

The two met early last year, and have been dating since then. Unfortunately, due to hectic schedules, they have decided to focus and set aside any personal matters.

On the 4th of December, the two spent time for Kim Seokjin's birthday together with select friends. The ring which Lee Y/N is wearing is not an engagement ring but rather a promise ring from Kim Seokjin. They are not engaged, but they are enjoying their time with each other.

The two requests for your understanding, and will soon reveal details in due time.