28 - Closure

Y/N's POV
Oh boy, I'm near my apartment but I can already see the press in front harassing my building's doorman.

I picked up my phone, and dialed Jin.

Jin: Jagi? Gwenchana? We're in a meeting can I call you?

Me: Jagi - I'll go to the station but can you ask one of your staff to please come and get my stuff from my apartment. I don't think I can go inside - there's a lot of press.

Jin: Aish. Will you be alright?

Me: I think so. I'll go to the station first. I'll see you soon.

Jin: Are you sure? Wait let me ask RM —

Me: Stop baby. Don't mind me. I'll text you okay.

I placed my car on reverse, and I saw some media lift their heads. I quickly made a 2-point turn and head to the station.

I called in advance to let them know that there are media staking outside my house. They will send in some people to get my items, and then maybe I'll stay in a hotel for now. My phone rang again, just as when I'm about to get out of my car.

Me: Yeobse— (muffled sounds)

Jin's POV
Bang PD: Arraseo, Seokjin. Call her and let me know by tonight. Sorry to rush you but our schedule will push through. We will leave tomorrow.

Me: Keure. Let me call her now. She said that she'll be in the station.

Bang PD: Well, we can go to her now. And use the other entrance.

Me: (dialling Y/N) Yeobseo?

Y/N: Yeobse— (muffled sounds)

Me: Jagi? Jagiya? Y/N?!?

Then the phone call ended, I tried calling again, but I can't get through her phone.

Bang PD: Gwenchana?

Me: Looks like she's in trouble. Can you call the other building to check if she got there?

Bang PD called the station and was informed that Y/N's car arrived. We immediately rushed to the parking to go to the station.

Y/N's POV
Me: Aish! Jongsuk! Look at what you made me do.

I looked at the broken pieces of my phone. He grabbed me from behind. I was so surprised that I dropped it.

Jongsuk: Mianhe Y/N. I just missed you and I wanted to surprise you. I can see that congratulations are in order. Chukkamnida.

Me: Gomapta.

Jongsuk: Can we talk?

Me: Sure.

Jongsuk: Let's go to the rooftop?

We entered the elevator - I'm still looking at my phone and wondering how I can call Jin. Maybe I can use the phone upstairs after I talked to Jongsuk.

We opened the door leading to the rooftop, and was greeted by the harsh winter wind.

Jongsuk: I'm really serious when I said chukkamnida, Y/N. But it really pains me, to know that there's no way that we can get to know each other and spend time with each other, because it has always been him.

Me: Yah, Jongsukkie don't get all sappy on me.

Jongsuk: Mianhe. (Chuckling) But really, I'm sorry that we were not given a chance.

Me: Mianhe, Jongsuk. Please don't think that I used you or —-

I was taken aback when he lightly brushed his lips against mine.

Jongsuk: One last. I know. From the moment I met you, I know that you will only see me as a friend. Don't blame yourself, it was my choice from the beginning.

Me: Thank you, Jongsuk. For the record, you know I like you right?

Jongsuk: Of course. Now, what do you want me to do with this to help you? Should I issue a statement?

Jin: Yah! Jongsuk!

I was surprised when I saw Jin, running towards me, and enveloping me in his arms.

Jin: Gwenchana? I was so worried when our call was cut off. (Glares at Jongsuk) Do you mind explaining what happened?

Jongsuk: Mianhe Jin.

Me: It was my fault, jagi. I dropped my phone, and it shattered (hands the unit to him). We were just talking. I was going to call you when I get upstairs.

Jin: Jagi, I was so worried. Please next time, let me know as soon as you can. I'll go outside again, wrap up your talk then let's go get you a new phone.

Jongsuk: Chukkamnida Jin. I wonder how you'll propose soon? I can see her ring.

Jin: (smirks) As I told the boys, I'll get her 10 more rings or her own diamond mine.

Jongsuk: I can see, the best man won. Chukkamnida. I pray for your happy and lasting relationship.

Jin shook Jongsuk's hand, and went out as he promised.

Me: What are you talking about?

Jongsuk: Whether you say it or not, men will always compete. Anyway, so going back. Do you want me to issue a statement or we just let the issue die?

Me: I might take a leave from acting for now, and join them for their first tour leg. Let's see when I get back. It's really up to you, Jongsuk. I don't want to dictate you.

Jongsuk: Arraseo. Gaja. Your man is waiting for you.

Me: Gomapta.

Jongsuk: Anything for you.