33 - Back Home *Bonus with special appearance of Minho! 💋

Y/N's POV
After spending a few weeks with Jin, Jungkook, and the boys in Europe. It's US for them, and back home for me. Jin is begging me to stay, but I have to go back and handle the business, plus check with my management for any upcoming projects. The magazine we shot with will be released soon, but the online demand was insane.

Jin and I are having a nice afternoon tea. The good thing about being in another country is that we can still do away without being recognized that much.

Jin: (helds my hand, and kisses it) Do you really have to go back now? Why not when we get to Asia? (Pouts)

Me: Baby, Asia is still 2 months away. I need to work too.

Jin: Actually you don't. But arraseo. It's just that I can't bear to be away with you. And you know our first anniversary is coming up.

The waiter arrives with our food. As usual, Jin serves me first, before helping his self.

Me: I can't stand being away from you too, jagi. Even if you're always busy, I love helping you, putting on your makeup, and waiting for you after your concert. And of course, you know.

Jin: I know what? Say it baby? (Smirking)

Me: Being in your arms, and you know it. Yah!

Jin: Arra arra. Sarangheo.

We finished our food and headed back to our hotel. I have a few hours left before I need to go to the airport, so I decided to quickly shower.

Jin: Jagi?

Me: Weo? I'm in the shower baby.

The door opened, and I was surprised to see Jin, naked.

Me: Baby, what's wrong?

He didn't answer, instead he went inside the shower, turned off the water, and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, turned on by the look in his eyes.

He got a towel, wrapped it around me, and carried me outside to the bed.

Jin: Shower sex is so overrated, I want you here on my bed jagi.

He pinned me to the bed, took off the towel, and kissed me hungrily. I can feel his member growing harder, and I reached down to play with it. But he stopped me, instead he played with my clit, my body responding immediately.

Without a word, he positioned his member and pushed inside me deeply and roughly. I protested, and let out a small yelp which he pacified with a kiss.

Jin: No time but today baby. Come for me. I know you want to.

And a couple of thrusts, I found myself in extreme pleasure and yelling out his name. He came after me, and we both lay in ecstasy.

Jin: Sorry baby.

I kissed him on the lips, and told him that I need to change. He rose up, took the towel, and lovingly dried my hair. It took me another 15 minutes to get ready and check if I brought all my stuff with me.

I went to the room adjacent ours and was surprised to see all the members.

JK: (Enveloping me in his arms) I'm gonna miss you noona. Call us as soon as you can?

Me: Of course. Love you Kookie. Don't tire yourself, and look after Jin. Hahahaha

Jin: Jagi!

Tae: We will watch him Noona. (Hugs me)

RM: Will you be alright during the plane ride, noona?

Me: I think I'll live. Alright, I think the car is there. No need to bring me everyone. I'll end up crying.