29 - First Christmas (Gifts & SMUT)

Y/N's POV
After talking to Jongsuk, I felt much better. I wish he will find the right woman for him soon. He deserves it. He really deserves it.

Jin: Jagi? We're here. Gwenchana?

I snapped out of my trance and looked at my boyfriend's concerned face. We went back to my apartment, and smuggled inside to get all my things. I'll be staying at the Hannam for the meantime. They will leave tomorrow, and I haven't decided yet on what we will do.

Me: Gwenchana, jagi.

Jin: Is this about Jongsuk? You know I'm not mad that he confessed his feelings, right?

Me: No, it's not that. It's that you're all leaving tomorrow. And we were not able to spend that much time.

Jin: I know. But don't you want to join us really?

I didn't answer. Part of me wants to go with them, but another part wants to stay here and see how we will manage our time apart.

Jin parked the car, and after teasing me with the number of luggages I brought, we managed to bring them up to their place.

Jin: Are you staying here or do you want to use the villa?

Me: Let's go to your villa please.

Jin: (smirks) Oh boy. I remember the last time. (He pinned me to the wall) It's been a long time, jagi (whispers seductively while kissing my neck). Don't you miss me?

My breath quickened, and I can feel something inside my core. I want him so bad.

Me: Stop it.

Jin: (kissing my neck) Make me.

I playfully slapped him, and he kissed me on the lips. We went to his villa, and when we opened the door —

All the members: Surprise!

Jin: Omo, omo. What's happening?

Me: This is my surprise for you guys - since you'll be leaving tomorrow, and you won't be home for Christmas. Merry Christmas in advance!

I pulled one of my big luggages and opened it and handed out their gifts to everyone's delight.

Me: I had a lot of fun shopping for you guys. But in all honesty, I asked help from your style team too. Hahahaha except for Kookie and Jin.

Members: Gomawo noona!!

I all looked at them opening their gifts. For JHope, I got him a pair pf Yeezys which he can definitely rock on stage; for Suga, I got him a light blazer from this bespoke men's suit brand and Gucci loafers, and had it personalized for him. I got Jimin a Gucci belt, while RM got shirts & jogger pants from one of his favorite brands, Yamamoto.

Tae: Noona!! I can't accept this!

I laughed because I got him his favorite - Gucci blazer, and a small purse. I also bought Jungkook a Gucci blazer with a new suitcase that has a special compartment for his gadget.

I went up to Jin, and handed him his present.

Jin: Jagi, you didn't have to do this.

Me: But, I want too. Will you open this in front of me?

He opened the box - I got him an overnight leather bag from Givenchy, and a pair of Cartier cuff links.

Jin: Thank you jagi. I love it. Wait, the cuff links have our initials?

Me: Yup, because you're always mine. Don't forget about that.

Jin kissed me in front of everyone, roughly, until Jungkook slapped him and everyone laughed.

I also ordered food so we can celebrate properly. Everyone was having a good time, and we didn't notice that it was almost midnight.

RM: Boys, let's go and give our noona & hyung the alone time that they need (evil smile).

JK: You're making this hard for me. Aish noona.

Tae: Noona, thank you for our gifts. I love them. I will also buy you something. Had I known that we will have a celebration, we would have shopped for you too. (The other members nodded)

Me: Don't be silly. I did this so we can make up for all the lost time. Now go to rest everyone. Namjoon is right, I need to be alone with Jin right now. Hahahahahaha

Everybody laughed and said their good nights. I locked the door, and slowly stripped out of my clothes to Jin's surprise.

Jin: Woah, jagi. What are you doing?

Me: You started it - remember? Why you're not up for it? Arraseo. I'll go and clean up, you rest now.

He quickly grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me in for a long and rough kiss. His tongue exploring my mouth. We alternate between needy kisses, and soft ones where he nibbles on my lower lips. I moaned, which elicited a lustful look from Jin.

Jin: Oh baby, I missed you. I missed this a lot.

Me: Show me.

He led me to the bedroom, while I slipped off my bra while walking, which he clasped again.

Jin: Don't strip. I want to be able to rip your clothes off your sexy body.

My body reacted to his words, and he saw the effect on me. Without warning, he did yanked my bra, and ripped it. He gently pushed me to bed and raised my hips, also yanking off my panties.

Jin: This is how I like it baby.

Me: Yes Jin.

Jin: Yes baby? I want you to scream my name. I'll be a little rough tonight, I'll make you sore for days so that you will only remember me.

I can feel myself getting wet down there at his sexy words and gaze. He looked down at my squirming feet, licked his fingers, and placed it on my vagina.

Jin: I made you wet already baby? But I haven't done anything yet.

Me: You're gonna make me cum, just by looking at me Jin.

He smiled and laid on the bed, pulling me on top of him. He gently stroked his member, but I beat him to it. I went down and licked him, up and down, and all around.

Jin: Oh yes baby girl. I like that. Put me in your mouth.

Me: You're so big. I want to eat you up.

I kept on licking his member, and french kissing the tip while massaging his thighs. I can feel him getting harder and harder until he pulled me up, and kissed me roughly on the mouth. He laid me and went on top of me, kissing my neck, leaving little kissmarks and bites, and attacked my nipples.

He's making all kinds of sounds that made me hornier and wetter, I can feel something in my stomach, urging to escape. He cupped my breasts and using his skilled tongue, he licked and sucked until I felt myself losing control.

Me: Jin, I'm cumming. Oppa please stop.

Jin didn't stop, instead he continued and when he felt that I'm about to cum he went down on me and sucked my clit. It drove me crazy. He was tongue fucking me and I came in his mouth. He licked and licked until I begged him to stop.

Jin: You taste so good baby, I want more of you.

He gently thrusts his member onto my entrance and slowly made his way in. I screamed in ecstasy. I am drowning in pleasure from the way he moved in and out. I can feel myself cumming again.

Jin: Always ready for me?

Me: Please Jin, I want to cum again.

Jin thrusted faster, harder, and deeper and in no time I found myself again lost in the pleasure that he's giving me. He took one last thrust, and I felt his juices inside.

Me: Oh baby. You feel so good. I want more of you.

We kissed again passionately, and made love until we both fell asleep because of exhaustion.

Jin: Sarangheo Y/N.

He kissed me on the lips and my hand where the ring is.