5 - SMUT Warning

Note:
I inserted this little smut chapter here. Feel free to skip if you feel uncomfortable. 😬

Y/N's POV
I wonder what they were whispering about? I guess Jin is asking for Jungkook's permission? I'm still confused with how he's acting today.

I admit that he caught my eyes the moment I first saw him. Who wouldn't? Just take a look at his perfect face, and his height. Like oh my, he's way taller than me, and his well-built body. He's just too perfect.

I watched him as he browsed through the movie selection. I popped open the wine and poured two glasses, and brought it to where he was sitting down.

Me: Yah, Jin-ah. Don't let me keep you if you need to rest. I just need to drink to unwind after the plane ride earlier. I'll also catch up on some work. Did you know that Bang PD is seriously considering of investing in my expansion? I just need a concept for a store —
Something unique, and will attract the younger market. And you know, Instagrammable.

Jin: (looks at me, and downs his wine) Yup, I heard it from JK. What kind of business?

Me: Something to do with beauty still - you know a translation of my shop. Hmmmm.. what movie are we watching? No scary ones please.

Jin: Love story?

Me: K-Drama! Hahahahahaha

Jin: Weo? You already have a very handsome Idol beside you, and yet you still want to stare at boys?

Me: (scoffs) Of course. Put on something with Lee Minho.

Jin: Aish. How to compete with Lee Minho?

Me: Kim Seokjin! I want to watch a drama!

Jin: Andwe. I don't want my girl to look at other guys.

Me: Your girl? Yah, Kim Seokjin!

Jin stopped my hand, held it, and kissed it so lightly. He looked at me straight in the eyes, not saying anything. We stared at each other for a long time. Neither one wanted to rion the moment.

He broke his gaze first, and cuddled me. I snuggled closer to him. We continued watching TV, drinking, and eating for a while. Jin cupped my face, and brought it close to his.

Jin: Y/N, will you be my girl? You don't need to answer now. But I really like you. I also got Jungkook's permission. I promise to take it slow. I won't rush you into things, but I want to let you know that I like you, I love you.

Me: I don't know what to say.

Jin: Shhh... don't. Don't think about it now. But I hope you will consider.

Me: Arraseo.

Jin kissed me ever so gently, but I responded with so much passion. He was surprised but he deepened the kiss. I opened my mouth to let his tongue inside, and he explored it. I sucked on his tongue, which elicited a soft moan. I accidentally broke the moment when I almost tipped over the wine bottle.

He stood up and cleared his throat, saying something about sleeping and he will clean up.

I stopped him, I hugged him from behind, and undid one button of his pyjama top. I heard him catch his breath, and he faced me. He's so tall that I'm facing his chest. I undid another button, and I can see him looking at me with lustful eyes.

He carried me - I'm facing him and kissing his cheeks - to my bedroom. I undid my robe to reveal a sexy nightie. He looked at it appreciatively and licked his lips.

Jin: Baby, you're making this hard for me.

Me: Weo?

Jin: I told JK, we'll take it slow.

Me: I know, but who can resist you? Come baby.

Jin took a step closer, undressing. I never took my eyes off him. I stared appreciatively at his perfectly sculpted chest, and abs, and his big package. I whistled, and he blushed.

Me: All those ARMY girls would have a field day. Kim Seokjin, how can you eat that much and stay this fit. I'm amazed.

Jin: Shhh.. baby girl, your brother is on the other room.

Me: Don't make me scream then.

Jin: Why hello there (flickering my nipples). Daddy Seokjin is ready for you. Shhh, Jungkook will hear us.

He gently cupped my breasts and sucked on my nipples. I moaned in delight, and this made him eagerly suck on more. I feel both nipples hardening and he sniggered. I also felt a rush of liquid coming from my inside.

Jin: Oh baby. I'm just getting started. What are we going to do about that?

He continued playing with my nipples. My eyes were rolled back because of pleasure. I felt his teeth on my thighs, and I hovered a bit so he can remove my panties. He used his mouth to take it off.

Jin: Spread your legs baby. Let me taste you.

He licked the inside of my thighs sending darts of pleasure. I feel my stomach knotting up, anticipating a release which I held in. He used his tongue to lick my clit, up and down. He tugged on it and sucked it gently. He forced his tongue into the opening which drove me crazy with ecstacy.

Me: I can't Jin. Please you win, fuck me now baby.

Jin: What?

Me: Fuck me daddy.

Jin: Yeah that's right baby.

He grabbed me and aligned his member to my entrance. I wrapped my legs around him, as he thrusted hard and deep. I moaned, and screamed his to his delight. Every thrust, he also slapped my behind, increasing the pleasure all the more,

He laid back on the bed, and pushed me on top of him.

Jin: Ride me baby. I want to make you cum like this. I want you to scream your daddy's name.

I straddled him. I guided his mouth to my breast and he alternately sucked on my nipples while he continued to fuck me until we both can't hold it in. We climaxed, whispering out each other's name. We fell asleep, naked.

I woke up at dawn because I felt him move.

Me: Yah, where are you going?

Jin: (kisses me) Outside to clean up, and back to JK's room. He might kill me you know.

Me: Stay with me.

Jin: I can't baby girl. Go on and rest. See you later.

Me: Laters jagiya.

Jin: Aigoo. My heart. I can't handle. So are you agreeing to be my girl?

I didn't answer, but instead gave his cute sleepy face a big kiss, and went back to sleep.

—————————
Wishing this will happen in real life.
💖🥰💖