9 - Last Night (SMUT)

Jin's POV
Bang PD: Yeoboseyo? Seokjin?

Me: Bang PD-nim. I'm not ready to leave. Can't I stay for a few more days?

Bang PD: (sighs) I understand how you feel, but we have no choice. Y/N's a smart girl, she'll know what to do. But my offer still stands, she can choose whatever she wants to do.

Me: Can we, the members and I, take her out to somewhere special tonight?

Bang PD: It's very risky, but let me see what I can do. I'll call you back.

While waiting for his call, I went inside the home office again, admiring the work we did. I heard the door open, and there she is, my life angel.

Me: Jagi, come here. I missed you so much. You know that we'll leave tomorrow, right?

Y/N: Yes, JK sent me a message. He said that I can still join you guys. But I don't want to.

Me: Weo?

Y/N: Jin, it will be hard for the both of us. Might as well that we're apart.

Me: (raising my voice) What do you mean apart? Like not together apart?

Y/N: I don't know. Aniyo, like cities apart. Look you're leaving tomorrow. Let's not talk about his now. Mianhe, jagi

I relented, I grabbed her and enveloped her in a tight hug. I told her I have a surprise for her. I held her hand and led her to the smallest room and opened the door. She gasped, and hugged me.

Me: Mianhe, jagi. I'm scared and I don't want to leave you alone especially with what's happening right now. I'm also upset that you don't want to join us when you can.

Y/N: Gomawo. Thank you jagi. Let's not think of sad things for now. Let's make the most of the time we have left.

I closed the space between us and kissed her so passionately and deeply. I cupped her face, relishing her little moans. When all of a sudden the door opened -

"Surprise!" All the boys yelled.

We were both surprised, and the boys grinned seeing what they witnessed.

JK: Yah, hyung you can have your time later. But for now (extending his arm) noona, please spend time with us.

Y/N: Where are we going?

RM: It's a secret!

Y/N's POV
They brought me to their headquarters for a private concert. Knowing that I won't be able to see and be with them for almost 10 months killed me. Especially since Jungkook and I have only started to spend time after all these years, and with Jin too. I'm scared, and I don't know what the distance and time will do to us.

Bang PD also gave me a present - a backstage pass with his signature - valid at any location. He handed it to me secretly, saying everything will be arranged in case I wanted to join them. But just give him at least 5 hours leeway. I smiled and gave him a big hug. I also promised to take care of our business while they're away.

Everybody had a great time, the staff was also sad that I won't be able to join them. But they have a new young member named Shin Hye who will be in charge of JK, Jin, and Tae. We were dancing to their songs. JK and JHope taught me their steps, and the night ended with me having a showdown with JK to "Blood, Sweat, Tears."

Bang PD: Yah, JK! We can totally get your sister as your replacement. Hahahahaha

Jin: Omo. You know how to dance jagi? Yah, you dance better than I do.

Me: Hahahaha! It runs in the blood baby.

JK: (always the competitive one) I taught you!

JHope: You did, but she only learned of the steps now. Daebak! You can be an idol too, Y/N!