25 - Breaking News

Confirmed Jin of BTS and Lee Y/N were once lovers!
With all the fuss about the awards last night (congrats to the W team!), the after-party is really the one to watch out for. And the first in our list — secret meeting of Jin & Y/N in the parking lot!

According to our source, Y/N was supposed to ride with her brother when Jin arrived like a knight in shining armor. Following their performance during the awards, where the group sang and towards the end he ran to Y/N to kiss her hands, we're not doubting that there's indeed something going on with the two.

Jin apparently whisked Y/N away (to celebrate his birthday, perhaps?) as both were not seen during the after party. Oh, and he's a solo shot of Jongsuk, who was "dateless." We're still waiting for the official statement guys!

#LeeLeeLovers or not?
Lee Y/N thanks Lee Jongsuk in her speech, calls him "guy friend," while Lee Jongsuk calls her "constant source of inspiration." Hmm, we're sensing some deep one-sided love here!

While waiting for their statement, let's go back and relish these #LeeLeeLovers moments that really sparked joy (Hello, Marie Kondo!) when we watched W:

1. Flirting, Episode 4 - Look at his face when Y/N said "sarangheo." We felt it too, Jongsuk!

2. Store Kiss, Episode 3 - We swear the behind-scene takes are sweeter!

3. Rooftop Kiss, Episode 5 - Nuff said!

4. Because I love you, Episode 7 - This still has all the elements of an unforgettable moment! The level of intensity between the characters, how they looked at each other, and the way Y/N said "saranghaeo" made us feel that there's something true to it. Is there?

4A. All the cutesy cuddling stuff, Episode 7 - Yupyup, this deserves to be on this list.

5. Comforting a shot Kang Chul, Episode 10 - Watch the behind the scenes footage. We don't mind hovering and kissing Jongsuk over and over again, just to get the perfect teardrop timing Y/N!

We can go on and on! But never forget the iconic Jailhouse Kiss! This one will forever be etched in the history of Kdrama!

BTS Jin seranades Lee Y/N during MBC awards; Lee Jongsuk calls her "constant source of inspiration"
In case you have been hiding the other night, here are some things you've missed. First, thank you Lee Y/N, Kim Seokjin, and Lee Jongsuk for making th awards memorable.

1. The red carpet moment where they both called Y/N, the most beautiful in the event. Girl, we want to trade places with you!

2. Lee Y/N thanking Seokjin for unknown reasons. She also thanked Jongsuk, but referred to him as the best guy friend anyone could wish for. #Harsh

3. Seokjin half-running to Y/N during the last chords of their song. Is there some underlying message to the phrase "please stay there a little longer, please stay there."

4. Jongsuk calling Y/N as his constant source of inspiration.

5. That stolen kiss from Jongsuk! Look at Y/N doing the "Jungshook" face!

6. Lee Y/N and Kim Seokjin missing at the after party. Check this photo out - looks like then right? The two were allegedly spotted at the parking lot, having a "discussion."

So are you for #TeamKSJ or #TeamLJS