6 - Of Tattoos and Kissmarks

JK's POV
Something happened last night, I'm sure of it but I don't have proof.

I looked at my noona and hyung. To the normal person, everything is okay. We're all enjoying our brunch before our back-to-back schedules. We are actually thinking of taking a quick dip by the hotel pool after eating. Tae is doing aegyo to get my noona's attention, while Jin is serving her food which he normally does.

But the way they move around each other is different. Jin looks at her with so much love and adoration, while my noona is radiating with happiness.

Me: Yah, noona, come sit beside me.

Y/N: Weo?

Me: Gwenchana?

Y/N: (laughs) Of course. Why Jungkookie?

Me: You look too happy.

Y/N: Aigoo is that wrong?

Me: You look blooming. Has he confessed to you?

Y/N: Shh, JK!

Me: Omo! I knew it!

The members looked at us, and I held her hand and asked her to follow me to the other side of the cafe. I saw Jin looking at us.

Me: So? Are you two together now?

Y/N: Aniyo JK. He said he will wait and he promised you.

Me: (relieved) Arraseo.

We went back to the boys, and we were setting up our towels by the poolside. I caught the guys looking at my noona as she removed her robe to change to her swimwear. I playfully tapped their foreheads.

Me: Yah! Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung! Stop looking at my noona. You too, Kim Seokjin!

Jin: Mianhe, Jungkook. Yah, Jimin, Taehyung. Stop staring at my girl.

Me: Hyung!

Jin: Jungkookie! (Imitates me, but stops when he saw Y/N approaching)

Y/N looked so stunning and sexy in her one-piece black swimsuit, with a cut out near her stomach. I noticed that she has a tattoo, which I haven't seen before.

Me: Noona! Why are you dressed like that? Aish cover up.

Y/N: JK! We're in a pool - how will I swim if I'm covered? I look conservative compared to the other girls here in case you haven't noticed.

I glared at her, and bam. I spot a small kissmark near her left boob.

JK: (goes up to her, and whispers) Aigoo. Something did happen last night. Jin, hyung! You promised!

Y/N's POV
Opps, Jungkook noticed. I actually wore this swimsuit because my two-piece ones will reveal more kissmarks. Oh well. Looks like he took it well, and he is now getting back at Jin by drowning him.

I chuckled, my brother is really the cutest and sweetest. I decided to annoy Jungkook even more.

Me: Yah, Kookie! Don't be so hard on my jagiya - he might die. I'm not ready to be a widower!

Jungkook's eyes widened - doing his famous Jungshook expression.

JK: Jagi - jagiya?!?

All the members are now clutching their stomachs, laughing at his expression except for Tae who's making a pouty face.

Tae: Noona! You can't love Jin hyung!

Jin: Save me Jagi! (Shouting playfully while trying to avoid JK)

Bang PD: Boys, boys. I think it's time for you to head back and get ready. We will have a quick interview at the station. Be ready to leave in an hour and a half.

We all thanked him, and we began to gather our things. Jin slipped his arm around my waist, and gave a small whistle and wink.

JK: Hyung we have a lot to talk about. (Jokingly) But seriously, you have to promise to me, and to all the members (looks at everyone) that you will not hurt Y/N.

Jin looked at everyone, and at me.

Jin: Of course Jungkook. I'll be with her always. And protect her. And love her. And maybe that day will come when she can finally say that she loves me too.

Jimin, JHope: Aigooooo. Our hyung

Tae: Noona, can you also give me a chance?

Suga: (slaps Tae) You're too young Tae! Hahahaha. Well done Hyung.

Me: I love you Jungkook. Gomawo.

I kissed my little brother on the cheek, and he hugged me. Jin smiled, and gave us both a hug.