30 - Apart & Reunited

Jin's POV
Two weeks in and I can't wait to go back home. Our last night was amazing, well, I almost didn't make it to our call time but Bang PD-nim was anything but understanding.

We try our best to check in with each other every day. If we can't make our video call time, we will leave a message with our schedule so that we can catch each other.

We just finished another show, and we will move to Amsterdam, the following day. So we get a day off today.

Me: JK, have you heard from your sister? She hasn't left a message yet.

JK: Oh yes (playing a game) mianhe, I forgot to mention hyung. She will be out today because she has a meeting for her next drama or something. I spoke to her last night, she was in a hurry though maybe that's why she forgot to message you.

I whipped out my phone, and sent her a message:
Me: Jagi, I miss you. Gwenchana?

I stood and picked up the menu, when my phone buzzed. I ran fast to the members' surprise.

Jimin: Look at him run. Yah hyung! Hahahahaha

Y/N:
Mianhe, jagi. Was really busy.
Where are you staying again?

Me:
My love. Bogushipda. 💖
We're at The Grand.
Weo?

She just read my message but she didn't reply. So I called room service, and ordered steak and pasta. I went out to the living area, and was surprised to see the lights off.

Me: Guys, I ordered food. Who wants to eat also? Join me, please? Why is it dark?

Someone opened the lights, and a voice said, "I'll join you."

I jumped in surprise, and I saw Y/N with the boys who are all laughing.

Me: Jagi!!!! (Running to her) How and when did you get here?

Y/N: Surprise. Just now. I'm pretty knackered from the flight. What did you order oppa, I'm so hungry.

Me: (chuckling) Come here baby girl. How was your flight?

RM: (clears his throat) Well, I guess this is our cue guys. Let's go down the bar and let these two enjoy their time.

JK: Don't trash the place, hyung. (Kisses her sister) Nice to see you noona. Bogushipda.

Y/N: Yah, Kookie. Guess what? I may have a drama next with IU.

JK: Jinja?!

Y/N: De. But nothing's final yet. I want to ask (looks at me) Jin, first before I commit to any work.

I was moved with her words. I was not expecting that my opinion matters to her. I snuggled closer to her, and placed my head on her shoulders. The room bell rang, which means our food must be here.

JK: Cool! We'll talk some more noona. After you eat, follow us at the bar, keure.

They all left, and I received the food. I placed them in the dining area.

Me: Let's share?

Y/N: I missed you a lot (moves closer to me)

Me: I missed you too baby. Let's eat.

We shared the meal, and exchanged stories. We took a bath together, and quickly changed to join the guys at the bar.

We were ushered by a kind waiter, and was told that an area was reserved for the group. Good thinking, knowing that not all can handle their alcohol very well. We entered the room and saw the boys playing a round of beer pong.

Tae: (running up) Noona! It's really good to see you. (Kisses her)

Y/N laughed, and I can see Tae a little tipsy so I just let him.

Tae: (clinging to Y/N) You remember my promise right? I told you, I'll also get you a gift! Look at this (handed Y/N a small Gucci box)

Y/N: Tae! I told you, you shouldn't have.

Tae: (pouts) But I want to! Open it, open it.

Y/N opened the box and inside was a watch, in rose gold with the distinct Gucci logo.

Tae: Turn it over, I had your initials engraved. I hope this time will work for you guys. I love you both, noona, Jin-hyung.

Me: Aigoo, gomapta Tae.

I looked at the watch, and true enough KSJ JY/N were engraved. Y/N wrapped his arms around Tae, and kissed him on both cheeks.

Y/N: Love you Tae. Yah, Kookie, where's my gift?

JK: I already introduced you to Jin hyung. I think that's the best gift ever. Now tell me about this new drama.

I let the two siblings talk and catch up with each other while I joined the beer pong game. As usual, RM was making a mess and accidentally knocking down the glasses instead of shooting the ball inside.

Jimin: RM-hyung, you need to give them a big tip for all the mess you're making.

Y/N: (wrapping her arms around my waist) Oppa, can we rest now? I'm seriously jet lagged, I don't think I can stay up the night. (Looks at the game) Oh, but go ahead and enjoy. I'll be here with JK.

I kissed her hand and ended up winning the game for us and Jimin. So as a punishment, RM and Suga will do 7 shots each. I glanced to where Y/N is and she is dancing with JHope to the music. Jungkook was also there with her.

I see her move her hips, and I felt a sudden urge to grab her and make sweet love to her.

Jimin: Omo, look at noona move. Go Y/N, go Y/N.

I grabbed a bottle of beer and watched her move. She noticed and she walked up to me, her hips moving sexily and she started to dance.

Me: Yah, don't do that here. Maybe later (smirk)

The boys whopped, while Jungkook jokingly glared at me. We ended the night early because we still have a flight tomorrow.

We went back to our hotel suite. I am carrying Y/N in my arms because she passed out due to her jetlag. I am sharing a room with JK, I carefully placed her on my bed, tucked her, and changed my clothes.

Me: Move JK.

JK: Weo?

Me: Come on, I'm tired also. Let's share your bed.

JK: I know my noona is with the right man. (Smiles) Come hyung. Don't kick me. Arra.