8 - Close Call

Jin's POV
I quietly slipped out of Y/N's room and saw JK with Bang PD talking in the living room.

Jin: Aish. Jinja. Aish. You two surprised me. It's so early. What are you doing here?

Bang PD: (shakes head) Seokjin, what do I do with you? Where's Y/N?

Jin: Still sleeping. Weo? Bang PD-ssi, I'm not doing anything. Ask JK, it's Y/N in my room. Mianhe, JK. But really, I'm not doing anything.

JK: Close call hyung. Look at this.

He hands me his phone, and I was caught off guard. It was a photo of our locks in Namsan Tower last night.

Me: But, how? Are these the only ones they took?

Bang PD: (nods) Lucky you. It was dark and they were only suspecting it to be you. No one caught you or Y/N's face in any of the photos that circulated.

JK: Noona also wrote her real name - which only a few people know. She doesn't even have SNS accounts, except for the chat apps so no one knows her real name. Close call hyung.

Me: Choseonghammida, Bang PD-ssi, Jungkook.

Bang PD: Let's be extra careful Jin. I don't want this to happen again or I may be forced to do something. I'm only allowing you because I grew fond of her, but really, the last thing we need is for the ARMY to suspect and start researching about her. We know how your fans can be resourceful.

JK: What do you want to do Bang PD-ssi?

Bang PD: (sighs) I'm not sure Jungkook. Do you want to keep hiding your noona? If yes, I'll hire someone to keep our, her shop running and she will join us in all our trips. You can also reveal her identity, but they will trace it back to the locks. If that's the case, I may have to launch her as an aspiring actress or model to hide the story of the lock. Your call, or her call. We can wait for a few days, but I don't think this photo will soon be forgotten. It will be forever in the consciousness of your fans.

We were deep in thought that we didn't realize Y/N came out of the room.

Y/N: Annyeong. What's with the early morning meeting? Do we have a schedule today?

Bang PD shook his head and explained the situation to Y/N. She apologized, and started to cry.

Bang PD: Hush, Y/N. Don't get me wrong. I just want to keep you safe. That's why I'm here but I'm not mad at you. I wish you would have been more careful, but let's not dwell on it first.

Y/N: Arraseo. I'll stay here until the clamor dies down. I won't go anywhere. I'll hold office here to keep the store running, and I'll monitor the opening from here. You have my word that I won't do anything without your permission.

Bang PD: Are you sure about that? It's a good decision, but I still think you either go with us or reveal yourself as a talent then the fans won't mind you hanging out with us.

Y/N: (shakes her head) Andwe. I just need to go out today to check on the store and get a few supplies but after than, I'll be here.

Me: We have a long tour in a few days baby.

Y/N: Have fun then. I'll just be here.

JK: Noona —

Y/N: No buts. Excuse me everyone, I'll just sort myself out and see you all later.

Y/N's POV
I left the boys in the living room and readied myself for work. I plan to visit the shop first, get some essentials and build a home office. But for that, I need to get Jin's permission because this is not really my house. I'm also thinking of getting a place near the shop, and I may have to move out.