16 - JK issues a statement

BTS arrives in Seoul for a quick break, and their schedules are already full.

JK asked permission from Bang PD if he can answer the media's speculations on whether or not he is related to Y/N.

They are in a middle of an interview, and the host asked the question that they've been waiting to hear.

Host: Jungkook-ssi. Have you heard about Y/N?

Jungkook: De.

Host: Are you aware that a lot of your fans have noticed how closely you resemble each other? (Y/N's and Jungkook's photos showed up on screen) Daebak. You two look like each other. So the question - are you two related or you just look like each other?

JK: (smiled and looked at Bang PD who nodded) She's my sister.

The audience gasped, and the host was taken aback. Jin shifted on his seat, while the other members didn't utter a word.

Host: Wow. You heard it here first - Jungkook admits that he's related to Y/N. Is she using a screen name to hide her identity?

Jungkook: Well, Lee is technically her mom's surname so she can use it as a screen name. But she's really Jeon. She's my half-sister, we
have the same dad, different mothers. And I guess she doesn't want anybody to dig into my past. If it were up to me, I would have announced it way before.

Host: Any other words?

Jungkook: Noona, call me! I'm back. Stop sleeping, hahaha. But really that's it. No further comments, and I hope our fans will respect our private lives.

Y/N's POV
I was in the middle of packing my luggage when I chanced upon their interview. It hurts to see Jin looking so handsome.

He never stopped calling and texting me. Even if I'm not replying, he's persistent. I noticed that he was wearing the leather cuff I got him. He turned the metal clasp around. For sure if the camera zoomed in on that, the ARMY will notice the initials engraved on it.

I kept on staring at his face when I heard Jungkook announcing that we are related to each other. I saw the audience reaction. Good thing, I rarely go online. I won't get stressed with all the comments I'll see online.

I opened the door and saw Jongsuk and Taehwan. We are all flying to Bali this afternoon and we'll be there for a couple of days before we fly back for the awards.

We got to the airport, and I saw people waiting.

Me: Oh no. Aish that JK. He could have warned me that he will make a statement today. (Looks at phone) Speaking of. Yah JK! What the hell?

Jongsuk: Shh language. People might hear you.

JK: Where are you? Are you with Jongsuk?

Me: I told you. I won't be here when you get back. And yah, you could have sent me a short text saying that you'll announce on live TV that we're related.

JK: Noona, where are you?

Me: At the airport. See you never!

JK's POV
Me: Aish that girl. She's not answering her phone.

Jin: Where is she?

Me: She told me she's at the airport. But where is she going? I know let's go to her shop and ask her staff.

I dragged Jin and went to her shop in Hongdae. One of the staff noticed me, and told me to go use the back door. She opened it and we found ourselves in her office.

Staff: Mr. Jeon, your sister is not here. Hello Mr. Kim.

Jin: Where is she?

Staff: She went to Bali or Singapore, with Jongsuk-ssi and Taehwan-ssi.

Me: Bali or Singapore? You're not sure?

Staff: Mianhe, Mr. Jeon. We only heard them making plans to go somewhere warm. She hates the weather right now.

Me: But she always loved fall.

Jin: Until me. You mean?

I looked at Jin, and he was staring at Y/N's desk. And there I saw two small keys.

Me: Your love locks?

Jin: De. Let's go JK.

We bid the staff goodbye and went back to Hannam Hill. Our staff are really efficient, we went back to our place and it looked really clean. The members are all resting, and I looked at Jin.

Me: Hyung. Can I go to your villa? I just realized that all my stuff are there.

Jin's POV
I opened the door to my villa, and I can still smell her perfume. I went to the room which served as her room and saw it empty. She arranged it exactly as it was when she first came here. The room was stripped off all things Y/N related. It's just a white room with a big bed.

I opened the door to the office, and it looked exactly like how we designed it. She didn't take anything. Even our picture - the only one we had - was still there.

I slumped to the floor, and JK went to check on me.

Me: She's really gone JK. (Tears rolled down my cheeks)

—————————
Contemplating on whether Y/N will be with Jin or Lee Jongsuk. Hmmm 😆

Let me know what you think.