1 - Meet Y/N, Jungkook's Noona

Y/N POV:
Me: Please? Let me in. I'm Y/N, Jeon Jeongguk's sister. I said to the guard.

I further rolled the window down, showed him my identification card, and removed my face mask.

The guard's eyes widened, and he spoke to his radio, and pointed to a corner where I can park my car.

JIN's POV:
Me: Yah, JK! Answer the phone!

JK sighed and went to get the phone.

JK: Yeoboseyo? De, this is him. Who's this? Who? Y/N?

I looked at JK who dropped the phone and immediately went out the door without closing it.

Me: Yah! Jungkook!" I shouted. The members all came out to the living room.

Tae: Hyung, what happened?

Me: I don't know. He got a phone call from the intercom and went out. Anyway, let's eat. I'm done cooking. I just went for some jjigae, and some pork.

We're all happily eating and exchanging stories when the door opened.

Tae: JK! Come and —-

Tae stopped talking and we all looked why.

JK is holding the hand of a girl, couple of inches shorter than him. She's wearing a hoodie and a face mask. We were all puzzled when RM cleared his throat and asked.

RM: Who and what is she doing here, JK?
(He walked to them) Annyeong. I'm Namjoon (he said to the girl while extending his hand).

The girl stared at him, and looked at JK whose eyes are closed. She removed her hoodie, and her face mask.

We all gasped - the girl standing before us is a splitting image of JK.

Y/N: Annyeong. I'm Y/N, JK's sister.

JK's POV
My heart never raced this fast. I was running towards the guard house. The phone call came as a surprise.

Is it true that she's back? But why? I haven't seen her in a long time.

The guard's words kept replaying in my head. Mr. Jeon? A girl is here looking for you. We thought she's some crazy fan, but she introduced herself as your sister. And sir, she looks exactly like you.

I caught my breath, and saw her - my sister from another mother. She's standing by the guard house, looking down.

Me: Y/N!

She looked up, gave a tiny wave. I rushed and enveloped her in my arms.

Me: It's good to see you noona. How long has it been? Why, you never grew. I'm much much taller than you are. (I looked at her eyes, so similar to mine) Gwenchana?

Y/N: (Her eyes filled with tears) I'm so sorry, so sorry JK. I don't have anyone left. My parents died in an accident. And my dad's relatives kicked me, and...

Me: Hush, Y/N. I'm here. (I hugged her again, her frail body relaxing) Did you come all the way from America? Come, stay with me and we'll talk some more.

I thanked the guards and we walked slowly going to our apartment.

Me: I'm sorry for your loss, Y/N. What happened?

Y/N: Car accident. They were coming from a meeting when a drunk driver hit on their car. They died on the spot. It's been a crazy month with insurance, the funeral and all my dad's relatives decided to team up against me, kick me out, so that they won't support me anymore.

Me: You have a dongsaeng, right? Where is he?

Y/N: With the relatives. They love him, while they see me as a pest all these years. They were all putting an act because of my dad. Now, they have a reason to kick me out.

Me: (Hugged Y/N again) Mianhe. I promise to help you. Welcome to my dorm.

Y/N: Luxury dorm you mean.

I chuckled, and look at my sister. She really does take after me, or rather, I take after her as she's a year older than me. I haven't seen her for a very long time.

I remember the day when my mom found out about my dad having an affair. She took it well and even cared for Y/N. But I know Y/N loves my mom so much and she knows that she's a reminder of my dad's unfaithfulness, thus she decided to go back to her mom. She went to America when she was 17, and we barely contacted each other. Let alone for a couple of birthday messages, a random phone call. I know that she wants to stay away from us as much as possible because she does not like being a lovechild. But despite that, I love her so much and missed her terribly.

I opened the door, and heard V's call. And saw the shocked faces of all the members. RM took the lead and introduced himself, and I heard my sister spoke.

Me: Yes, meet Y/N. My sister.

They all muttered "daebak, you two look like each other!"

Me: I know. She's a year or a couple months older than me.

Jin: Let's all eat everyone. Come Y/N join us. You look like you could use some of my world famous jjigae (winked)

Me: Yah Jin-hyung!

Y/N started giggling, and I was so relieved to see how her mood changed shifted.

We all enjoyed Jin's food. We are showering him with praises and he kept on giving us flying kisses. I looked at my sister, and she was smiling sadly.

Me: (Cleared my throat) Guys can you leave us, I just need to talk to her.

Y/N stopped me, and she looked at me in the eyes.

Y/N: JK, I want to be clear to you and to everyone that I'm not here to mooch off you. Stop, let me finish my sentence. I know how much you love me, and how you love being the protector and given my situation right now, and how much I begged you to help me, I'm not referring to money. I just need someone to be with right now. (She looked at the members) I'm not here to get money because he's famous. I'm not bragging, but I'm actually pretty doing well for myself. Have you heard about (name of random ecommerce site)? I own it, and sold it a few months ago. I own shares, and I don't really need to work as much except for some market research and during quarterly reviews. It's very timely that we are planning to move the HQ here in Seoul. So financially, I'm pretty covered. I just want to be clear. My parents both died in a car accident, and my relatives kicked me out of America and I really don't have anywhere to stay, and I need my brother. But if you can kindly let me stay with him just for a few days, it would really matter to me.

She ended her speech and caught her breath.

Me: Please, don't cry. Yes, you can stay in my room. I'll stay here in the living room or crash into someone's room for a few days.

Jin looked at me and at my sister. I noticed that he's been staring at her a little too hard and long, but I dismissed any other thoughts except that his caring persona is kicking in.

Jin: Jungkook, do you want to stay in my villa? You and your sister can stay there for a while so that she'll be comfortable, and she won't have to deal with strangers.

Me:(stammered) But hyung, you just —

Jin: No buts. If you want, I can stay with the two of you. If it makes it any less awkward.

Me: Jinja? Aigoo hyung. You're the best.

Y/N looked at Jin with adoration and appreciation, and whispered her thanks.

I looked at the two of them, and let my thoughts wander.

————————
Forgive me for the long chapter. Looking forward to what you guys think 💖