Chapter 11

I'm going to wait for more signs, you know, from him. I just want to make sure he likes me.

I think he does personally. Yesterday I went to his house to watch a movie-his mom let me spend the night and we did some karaoke! Anyways, I fell asleep. But I woke up to him doing the cutest thing.

HE WAS HUGGING ME! And he was awake, watching The 100! Which by the way is awesome. Anyways....I'm awkward lol. Thank you guys for sticking around!!!!!!

I'm thinking about doing a BOOK on it by the way! Or a book about adults disappearing and people 18 and under surviving.

I really want to write another book so plz help out. Which one sounds interesting?

1: The 100
2: Disappearance
3: Dead Silence
4: The Replica
__________\____________\_________

Lucas POV~

"Tiffany, stop." I glare up at the sky, feeling overwhelm with different emotions. Tiffany has her shirt off, and under her shirt is the newest secret victoria set. She pouts, eyes gleaming with lust. "I don't want to have sex with you. Can we get to know each other, for a little. I don't even know what your favorite color is."

Tiffany rolls her eyes, "red, now let's have sex." With that, and the bra, she takes off after my body. She kisses me roughly, but I don't feel anything down below. For the first time in forever, I don't feel attracted to her or her body.

Why did I even like her? She's a mess.

"Why aren't you getting hard, huh? You need a little help?" Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip, blue eyes staring back at me with hunger. She bites even harder.

Why am I not getting hard? "I can suck-"

"I have to go," I grumble in disappointment. What the hell's going on with me! Fuck!

Before I knew it, I was pushing Tiffany and heading towards the bathroom. I lock the door behind me, sighing.

I needed time alone right now.

Ok Lucas. Your super hot girlfriend is out there practically naked. You need to take control and show her.....fuck! Why am I not horny!

Everest......

The unique name clashes with my brain. I frown, obviously not expecting his name to pop out at this time.

His beautiful honey color hair flashes in my mind and his long, very strong, elegant legs also flashes through my mind. His sea green eyes sparkles up at me, but there's something now blocking the lights....

Ash.

He's standing between Everest and I, arms across his chest, eyes narrow in it's usually harden figure. What am I doing? What am I doing? What is going on?! Ash just smirks at me. He smiles and hugs Everest. I look at him with anger.

"Fucking shit." I curse under my breath, the curse words bounces around in the large bathroom. And after I curse, I can't help but feel, sad.

In the mirror I see someone very successful; I see someone who can't show empathy. But I also see someone who's truly happy, and that person doesn't look like me.

Am I happy?

The only time I'm ever truly happy is when I'm punching someone in their face. That's sad. It's really sad, but true. It feels good to win. It feels amazing taking down someone else who's strong. They're so many people out there that don't have what I have, yet, I'm the one who's not happy. It doesn't make since.