Important Note! Need help!

So, the first time I wrote this I immediately fell in love with the book that I was writing. Now, for some reason, I can't post more than 500 words on here, and Idk if it's a glitch on this book, because it never happens to my other books. Please tell me if this happens to your stories!

I'm either thinking of continuing this story on a whole other book, or creating a new one that'll spark everyone's attention.

I don't know if I should continue or not, cause I've tried so many times to write these chapters! And for some odd reason it's blocking me from writing more than 500 words. I even went as far as deleting the app multiple times, too, and it never works.

And I'm so upset because my book is finally getting recognized and this happens, and I feel as if I've upsetting you guys. So, if you could help, please do, it'll mean a lot to me.

And if you can't....should I continue? Vote

A:) To Continue
B:) Write another story.

And if we do write another, this will most likely be the cover of it. I already had this idea before this book. But I had decided The Ballet And Boxer was better at the moment.

 But I had decided The Ballet And Boxer was better at the moment